Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Ha yea it's a reminder to keep shyt in perspective. He pulled up on Karrueche because she wasn't trying to see him in person when they broke up and Chris Brown was basically like keep that same energy. I think a lot of dudes have felt like that before, they can't let it go me included, but I always know now one chick leave another one is on the way to replace her. Lol don't be like Chris Brown brehs

chris-brown-and-karrueche-re-union-1433521684-view-0.jpg

rs_634x906-150605100725-634.karrueche-tran-chris-brown-reunite-playhouse-club-060515.jpg

chris-brown-karrueche-tran-nightclub-spl-ftr.jpg
these series of pics should serve as a masterclass of what never to do in the game.

- here you got one nikka pullin up on his ex like a scorned fukk nikka with larceny in his heart

- and you got the other nikka, helpless, yanking on this bytches arm, trying to extract her from the situation. look at the fear pouring from his eye. his heart pumps koolaid.

both nikkas lawst in this situation

one nikka cant get over his ex, cant control his emotions and realize his value. (dude is insanely talented, with millions in the bank and can smash all of the broads nikkas on here lust over)

and the other nikka cant control his bytch. the broad doesnt respect you if you gotta grab her like fred flintstone (maybe thats her new dude, maybe her manager, or maybe her gay best friend). either way...he lost too

NEVER act like this.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Word..

Last chick I could tell the attraction was waning when she stopped letting me choke her:mjgrin:

Not to be TMI, but my ex didn't get it when I stopped swallowing randomly, that I was about to exit. He was like, "I thought you liked it, what's wrong?" "ummm what's wrong is that I'm not feeling you so I'm not feeling that anymore."

When we really into you, we'll be your little freaks, but one of the ways to tell that we're about to exit or that we're no longer feeling you is when all the sudden we got excuses or reasons why we don't want to do that thing anymore. And if the beginning of the relationship starts with us objecting to doing typical things (like sucking dikk) we just ain't into you enough. Now granted there are some women that don't do that at all, and if that's the case, they may like you a lot but aren't willing to do that--and they should be bushed anyway because it's not compatible and it probably won't be good for you--I mean an enthusiastic blow job where the woman loves doing that is a lot different from one when she really doesn't want to. :yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to be TMI, but my ex didn't get it when I stopped swallowing randomly, that I was about to exit. He was like, "I thought you liked it, what's wrong?" "ummm what's wrong is that I'm not feeling you so I'm not feeling that anymore."

When we really into you, we'll be your little freaks, but one of the ways to tell that we're about to exit or that we're no longer feeling you is when all the sudden we got excuses or reasons why we don't want to do that thing anymore. And if the beginning of the relationship starts with us objecting to doing typical things (like sucking dikk) we just ain't into you enough. Now granted there are some women that don't do that at all, and if that's the case, they may like you a lot but aren't willing to do that--and they should be bushed anyway because it's not compatible and it probably won't be good for you--I mean an enthusiastic blow job where the woman loves doing that is a lot different from one when she really doesn't want to. :yeshrug:
Why did you stop feeling him?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I was dating someone I thought I had a future with and mid text she goes completely ghost mid text convo.

she hits me up at like 2 pm on Monday

Her: Hey wassup

Me: Ayyy Wassup [Her Name]

3 hours later

Her: Nothing much just wondering how you were doing?

Me: I'm good, just doing some reading and working on some stuff. (I mentioned something about watching a show we were talking about the previous week) and then said Wassup with you?

_______

I called a day later just to check up on her but I haven't heard from this girl since.....like why are women like this? This girl is 32 years old.....it's like games with these women never ever end. Why hit me up just to ignore me????

This is why I always fall back into the habit of just wanting to fukk chicks and do nothing else because women flat out don't appreciate you doing good things for them.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was dating someone I thought I had a future with and mid text she goes completely ghost mid text convo.

she hits me up at like 2 pm on Monday

Her: Hey wassup

Me: Ayyy Wassup [Her Name]

3 hours later

Her: Nothing much just wondering how you were doing?

Me: I'm good, just doing some reading and working on some stuff. (I mentioned something about watching a show we were talking about the previous week) and then said Wassup with you?

_______

I called a day later just to check up on her but I haven't heard from this girl since.....like why are women like this? This girl is 32 years old.....it's like games with these women never ever end. Why hit me up just to ignore me????

This is why I always fall back into the habit of just wanting to fukk chicks and do nothing else because women flat out don't appreciate you doing good things for them.

Stop using the word “game” to describe her behavior. You ain’t the only dude she fuccking. That’s that. She hits u up when she gets to it. I’d ignore her if I were u.