Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
May have to bush this girl I've been fukking with :francis: Shorty saying she catching feelings for me. I done already told her I'm not looking for anything serious and she said she don't want anything serious too but is catching feelings :snoop:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
May have to bush this girl I've been fukking with :francis: Shorty saying she catching feelings for me. I done already told her I'm not looking for anything serious and she said she don't want anything serious too but is catching feelings :snoop:

I just got out of this. The sooner the bush, the better. Despite what you tell them, they fill their heads with fantasies.

Daps
I'm meeting the baddest and most docile women I've ever met in my life

:wow:

I'm happy for you breh
JVQGzfA.png
jus remember keep coo & keep givin her that same shyt u was giving her that made her like you ina 1st place

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy for you breh
JVQGzfA.png
jus remember keep coo & keep givin her that same shyt u was giving her that made her like you ina 1st place

They can dip and I wouldn't miss a beat breh. I've found my niche and it helps that they are abundant.

Maybe I'll post some pics later

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What does it mean when a girl is on multiple apps? Is she hoeing or just tryna get attention?

Hella girls I matched with are on other apps, it’s like they jump from app to app, but I’m tryna find out if they really hoeing like that, they want attention, or they really that desperate?

I mean I’m on different apps to get my fill lol, but what’s their excuse?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
What does it mean when a girl is on multiple apps? Is she hoeing or just tryna get attention?

Hella girls I matched with are on other apps, it’s like they jump from app to app, but I’m tryna find out if they really hoeing like that, they want attention, or they really that desperate?

I mean I’m on different apps to get my fill lol, but what’s their excuse?

Attention is the foundation of it all...:yeshrug: