Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
got my girl I been dating 2 months now. She pretty chill and always caring and cooking for me. But the main issue Im having is she not down to give me head because she says I precum too much lol and she not about it. Lowkey I'm think of bushing shorty but she has many good qualities but :patrice: I'm used to getting head all the time and she never gave me any and talking about it might take her a while to get comfortable to give me some(something about it took her ex a year to get head:mjlol:)

How should I convince her or fukk it bushes?

Lol it's not complicated you tell her that use to getting head or she got to go. It's too many women out there that about that life to get caught up with one that can't please how you like.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
i stopped reading after this. the excuse doesnt matter

this woman doesnt respect you lowkey and aint 100% down for you

your woman should have the mentality of "i would suck his dikk after he ran 3 hours of full court basketball in the humid july heat and right after he took a shyt"

it aint about head breh. it speaks to a much larger context. its about her wanting to please you. regardless of whatever her excuse is. she does it because you like it. relationships are about that sacrifice

and even if she DOESNT like it...she should have the mentality of "if i dont do it, the next broad will"

and your chick should fear losing you, my dude.

trust me breh. a chick not wanting to please her guy could show signs of a deeper issue in her. and eventually those signs will show itself down the line in much bigger issues in your relationship.

i had the same exact issue breh.

trust me breh...cut this chick off...NOW. youll thank yourself in 3 years.

Exactly to a motha fukkin T!! My old bytch told me she never liked giving head ever, but she did it because another girl would.

She ain’t tell me for years.

She always sucked me up, all the time, and after she told me, I was lowkey mad because I really thought she didn’t mind doing it, but then I could see why she would, confusing.... but she would always do it all the time to get me ready.

Even after she said this she still did it without me asking.

All of this is facts!!

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas got scarcity mindsets. The woman you are dating should know she is replaceable in a heartbeat and you got to really believe that yourself. I promise that they will start acting right.

Lol I just looked at your avi, what’s the story about the pic?

Is it telling us not to be like Chris brown chasing his ex?

Looks like to me he just waiting to talk to her and she not even paying attention.

Maybe I’m thinking too much

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
I am a complete simp when it comes to my coworker, I need to get from under her spell :mjcry:

I wanna tell her how I feel but I know it's not going to end well.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I am a complete simp when it comes to my coworker, I need to get from under her spell :mjcry:

I wanna tell her how I feel but I know it's not going to end well.

Oh those are the worse, they live to toy with your emotions.

My rule is, if you like a girl a lot, especially at work, it’ll be better to just leave her alone.

Those girls at work love to fukk with your head and feelings, it’s better than sex to them.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Oh those are the worse, they live to toy with your emotions.

My rule is, if you like a girl a lot, especially at work, it’ll be better to just leave her alone.

Those girls at work love to fukk with your head and feelings, it’s better than sex to them.
It gets even worse when I gotta pretend not to be salty :francis:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
i need some help and i dont know if i'm overreacting or what. so been seeing this girl for around 4 months now and we went out for drinks and dinner on saturday because it was my grad a few weeks ago. so were in the line waiting for a table and i see her looking at this group of guys a few times. i was thinking wtf but i didnt say anything at the time then later on that night i asked her about that and she said she was just buzzed and didnt know i would get upset about that blah blah.

when we were in the lineup, she also told me that some guy she had matched with on bumble and had been talking to, but had never met in person, before we had started talking had msged her on snapchat a few hours ago and she opened the message in front of me. i told her to delete him, but she was hesitant and then i told her whatever if you wanna keep him go ahead and then she deleted him right away and that was it.

then last night i asked her if the guy had messaged her again and she said no and i asked her if they were friends on instagram and she said yea and so i asked when did you guys become friends, was it a while ago or just recently and she said he requested to follow her a few days ago and she accepted.:stopitslime:. i was fukkin mad but i didnt blow up on her at all and she said she made a mistake adding him but she never messaged him and hasnt talked to him since before we started talking and that she has never met him in person and that she told me right away when he messaged her.

part of me just wants to drop her right now i mean if shes already somewhat entertaining someone else then whats the point right, but then another part of me is like she didnt message him and she told me right away. shes never been in a relationship before me and she lost her v-card to me and we're both 27.

shes been blowing up my phone since last night saying shes so sorry for adding him, she wants to meet up tonight, she hasn't spoken to or hung out with anyone since we started talking, she doesnt know what she would do without me blah blah. what should i do?

If this is your girl -- meaning, you've had the "let's be exclusive" talk and came away from it with a mutual understanding that both of you are in a monogamous relationship with each other -- then she's moving foul and you're well within your right to bush her or at the very least, check her one good time about the disrespect and let her know that another such instance marks the end of the relationship.

If this is not your girl, then she did nothing wrong.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You know them ones where you quickly lock eyes with your ex but she's pushing a pram with her baby daddy so you both look away like you don't know each other awkwardly but he notices this and you carry on walking off because that ain't your life or your baby.
full

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Lol I just looked at your avi, what’s the story about the pic?

Is it telling us not to be like Chris brown chasing his ex?

Looks like to me he just waiting to talk to her and she not even paying attention.

Maybe I’m thinking too much

Ha yea it's a reminder to keep shyt in perspective. He pulled up on Karrueche because she wasn't trying to see him in person when they broke up and Chris Brown was basically like keep that same energy. I think a lot of dudes have felt like that before, they can't let it go me included, but I always know now one chick leave another one is on the way to replace her. Lol don't be like Chris Brown brehs

chris-brown-and-karrueche-re-union-1433521684-view-0.jpg

rs_634x906-150605100725-634.karrueche-tran-chris-brown-reunite-playhouse-club-060515.jpg

chris-brown-karrueche-tran-nightclub-spl-ftr.jpg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ha yea it's a reminder to keep shyt in perspective. He pulled up on Karrueche because she wasn't trying to see him in person when they broke up and Chris Brown was basically like keep that same energy. I think a lot of dudes have felt like that before, they can't let it go me included, but I always know now one chick leave another one is on the way to replace her. Lol don't be like Chris Brown brehs

chris-brown-and-karrueche-re-union-1433521684-view-0.jpg

rs_634x906-150605100725-634.karrueche-tran-chris-brown-reunite-playhouse-club-060515.jpg

chris-brown-karrueche-tran-nightclub-spl-ftr.jpg

That’s crazy, and that’s Chris brown, all the bytches like him and he looks like a fan in these pics.

She acting like Rihanna.

And the funny thing is, she still will never accomplish what he accomplished and he still can’t stop chasing her.

fukkin crazy

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Precum has a taste. Either way though, y’all arent compatible, you like getting head often, she ain’t with it. Plus tbh if she was really into you, she’d love your dikk too(sucking it, fukking it, etc). Sorry breh. It was always at the end of the relationship when I knew I was through, when I had excuses for why I didn’t want to do that. Truth was that at the point I just wasn’t into them. But when I was into them, that was never a problem. She ain’t really fukking with you or she don’t like sucking dikk. Either way these issues tend to get worse not better. But keep her around if you want. :yeshrug:
Word..

Last chick I could tell the attraction was waning when she stopped letting me choke her:mjgrin:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already know the answer to this question, but why the chicks you have no interest in are always blowing up your phone. I’ll ignore their a$$ hoping they get the message but nope. :why: