Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
RP advice I heard today from an older dude who wished he realized this when he was younger and would end up in long droughts. You aren’t defined by your success or lack there of with women.

On the real, you’re not defined by who you’re smashing, or whether or not you’re smashing at all. Hell, even if you’re dating or not...Just gotta remember it doesn’t define you.

So much nikkas including posters in this thread love to front and flex like it’s nothing to get a girl, but the truth is there’s so much luck and timing involved in the process, don’t sweat yourself if it’s not working. It’s like finding a job. When you have none it seems like you just can’t get one. But somehow, its Easier to get one once you already have one.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
my diet is decent maybe could use more veggies lol. But nah she hasn't even tasted it to make a assessment . She says she hates precum in general:patrice:

Yeah I might have to if she stay stubborn.

Precum has a taste. Either way though, y’all arent compatible, you like getting head often, she ain’t with it. Plus tbh if she was really into you, she’d love your dikk too(sucking it, fukking it, etc). Sorry breh. It was always at the end of the relationship when I knew I was through, when I had excuses for why I didn’t want to do that. Truth was that at the point I just wasn’t into them. But when I was into them, that was never a problem. She ain’t really fukking with you or she don’t like sucking dikk. Either way these issues tend to get worse not better. But keep her around if you want. :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I done gave up hope in all these weird ass bytches outchea
Was texting this chick yesterday at work and told her i’d hit her up once I got off. Never did cause I don’t have time for chicks during the week.

Chick texted me at midnight talking about “Ok I can see this isn’t going to work” :dead:

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
How do y'all respond when women ask if you're seeing anyone else, do you tell the truth or just always say something like I'm not at the moment?

Daps
Was texting this chick yesterday at work and told her i’d hit her up once I got off. Never did cause I don’t have time for chicks during the week.

Chick texted me at midnight talking about “Ok I can see this isn’t going to work” :dead:

tenor.gif

These bytches is either hella weird or just flat out dumb nowadays. It's all about attention, immediate gratification, or getting somebody to spend a bag on em.

Daps
How do y'all respond when women ask if you're seeing anyone else, do you tell the truth or just always say something like I'm not at the moment?

It honestly depends on watcho intentions is wit her. If yall ever fucced & her shyt good I'd keep her around just incase tha other one switched up on me. If you jus see yall selves as friends & nothing more I'd be straightforward.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Seeing anyone else like dating then say yes you’re dating. Now if she ask if you’re sleeping with them your answer should always be “no”

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
And this is my point. I don't wanna start dating a girl who is 25 and then by the time she turns 32 she realizes she never went through her slut phase of life and wanna explore that. Or she might decide she never liked my cooking. People (men and women) can change a lot from 25 to 30. If she 30 and set in her ways at least I know what I'm getting into and if we not on the same wave then she can step the fukk off :camby: If she tell me she want a baby off rip I tell her this just ain't gonna work :francis: I waste no time cutting them loose :smugdraper:
I hear you. You’ll never know what you’re getting into with women. A lot of them put on a front for the first few months. Their true personality after a while. Then realize “I see why this bytch is single” lol.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Don’t complicate it. Tell them you’re dating other women. That shyt is a test.

If you say no they either think you’re lying about seeing others women or something is wrong with you and why no woman wants you.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Seeing anyone else like dating then say yes you’re dating. Now if she ask if you’re sleeping with them your answer should always be “no”
Absolutely do not do this...

If you don’t feel comfortable saying your “fukking other bytches” lol just say that you have your fun with them whenever tou have free time.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
got my girl I been dating 2 months now. She pretty chill and always caring and cooking for me. But the main issue Im having is she not down to give me head because...
i stopped reading after this. the excuse doesnt matter

this woman doesnt respect you lowkey and aint 100% down for you

your woman should have the mentality of "i would suck his dikk after he ran 3 hours of full court basketball in the humid july heat and right after he took a shyt"

it aint about head breh. it speaks to a much larger context. its about her wanting to please you. regardless of whatever her excuse is. she does it because you like it. relationships are about that sacrifice

and even if she DOESNT like it...she should have the mentality of "if i dont do it, the next broad will"

and your chick should fear losing you, my dude.

trust me breh. a chick not wanting to please her guy could show signs of a deeper issue in her. and eventually those signs will show itself down the line in much bigger issues in your relationship.

i had the same exact issue breh.

trust me breh...cut this chick off...NOW. youll thank yourself in 3 years.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i stopped reading after this. the excuse doesnt matter

this woman doesnt respect you lowkey and aint 100% down for you

your woman should have the mentality of "i would suck his dikk after he ran 3 hours of full court basketball in the humid july heat and right after he took a shyt"

it aint about head breh. it speaks to a much larger context. its about her wanting to please you. regardless of whatever her excuse is. she does it because you like it. relationships are about that sacrifice

and even if she DOESNT like it...she should have the mentality of "if i dont do it, the next broad will"

and your chick should fear losing you, my dude.

trust me breh. a chick not wanting to please her guy could show signs of a deeper issue in her. and eventually those signs will show itself down the line in much bigger issues in your relationship.

i had the same exact issue breh.

trust me breh...cut this chick off...NOW. youll thank yourself in 3 years.

Yup, that's why I like Rom Will's video:

If she ain't hot on you like that and not willing to please you sexually, then you're wasting your precious time dealing with her.

Dudes are still posting and talking about chicks who are iffy, half assed and on the fence when dealing with them. I don't have time for these "I'm not so sure" broads. It's not like a chick is even doing anything degrading, it's something as simple as not even bothering to return phone calls or showing up late and flaking. Your time is the most valuable thing you have and if you're letting it be wasted by a chick you know deep down isn't feeling you, then you have yourself to blame. I'm not in the game at the moment cos I have other stuff in my life going on, but when I get back in I guarantee I'll see the signs a mile off.

And LOL @ the other dude who had to wait a YEAR for head. :skip: He probably had to wait two months just to get a peck on the cheek. :mjlol: