Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know this chick who has bf and its exclusive. However on this podcast she described him as a "a guy im talking to". How would you take that if you were him? Or am i looking to deep into it?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I know this chick who has bf and its exclusive. However on this podcast she described him as a "a guy im talking to". How would you take that if you were him? Or am i looking to deep into it?
looking too deep breh but i wouldn’t be surprised :francis:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Thank god i was single for mardi gras
:blessed:

But damn this is why its so hard to be faithful, chicks with they mans looking at me like “save me :cape:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Any good lookin broad being nice n flirty in a customer service setting just tryna get u to spend money. That bartender/AT&T associate selling u a cellphone ain’t tryna hook-up, they tryna get that tip or sale.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
So I met this broad off a dating app not long ago. First date went very well, and we've had maybe eight+ dates since then.

I'm seeing other women, but she's kind of at the top of the list.

But there's something in me that tells me I'm being played for a fool, and I usually trust my instincts :patrice:

I cancelled a date with her today because I'm not into paying over 100 dollars for another date, when I don't want to go exclusive with her.

There are other reasons(don't want to go into more detail) that I should probably drop her, and I usually would

Help me brehs :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I met this broad off a dating app not long ago. First date went very well, and we've had maybe eight+ dates since then.

I'm seeing other women, but she's kind of at the top of the list.

But there's something in me that tells me I'm being played for a fool, and I usually trust my instincts :patrice:

I cancelled a date with her today because I'm not into paying over 100 dollars for another date, when I don't want to go exclusive with her.

There are other reasons(don't want to go into more detail) that I should probably drop her, and I usually would

Help me brehs :damn:

Always go with your gut
The older you get rarely is it wrong