Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm talking to like 15 different women at the moment :francis::ohlawd:

i really think me going to africa changed me because i was down there cavorting with like 3 diff women a day
15:gucci: that sounds like a full-time job, i dont have time for all that I just bushed a chick that was texting me bullshyt throughout the day and she got mad that I wasnt "entertaining" her

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
15:gucci: that sounds like a full-time job, i dont have time for all that I just bushed a chick that was texting me bullshyt throughout the day and she got mad that I wasnt "entertaining" her

im a addict, will talk to one then a finer one then a finer one 90% wont exist in a few weeks just getting my linsanity on

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
First date with the nigérian chick went better than I expected I might just try to just focus on her and keep the others on deck :ld:

Remember she’s still talking to a harem of guys as well. It’s just like a job even if you had a great interviewer until the offer is signed keep looking. And even then your on probation

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Hopped on Hinge (dating app) in the build-up to my trip from London to LA (doing Coachella/Palm Springs) for 12 days total.

Aight, my American cousins, why are these Black women discontent because I'm seeing some FINE ass women here. fukk.

Matched with a few, couple are due to show me the city.

Man...I might fukk around and 'extend' my stay.

/

Any tips on LA women and general lifestyle would be appreciated. Staying in West Hollywood but will be all over the place.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
breh i know that feel, chick tried to invite herself back to my place cause she got drunk after work and wanted cuddles, bytch if you dont get in line right now :hhh:

i dont know how some guys can talk to a bunch of chicks, having a rotation i understand cause you can just hit one up when in the mood but continuously talking to a new chick everyday is long, start forgetting shyt or repeat myself

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
make sure you have cash if you want to have fun

How much we talking? LOL

I ain't gonna splash like that party-wise here. London's expensive as fukk and I don't turn up crazy (buying tables, paying for drinks, etc)

I've got a couple of friends out there who know the city, know the right people. I'm a Soho House member too so sure I'll either meet women there or just take them there with the homies.

We got a dope penthouse spot in West Hollywood for the kickbacks too, just gotta make sure we vet chicks coming through because I ain't tryna get set-up and robbed out there, haha.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Another quick tip:

Make sure you succeed in life and don't burn bridges too hard...

Why? In the internet/social media age, you can always find and hook up with decent past girlfriends later on in life, after divorce or after they raised their kids or whatever.

You never know when you might want to go back for another taste.

Just something to keep in mind.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How much we talking? LOL

I ain't gonna splash like that party-wise here. London's expensive as fukk and I don't turn up crazy (buying tables, paying for drinks, etc)

I've got a couple of friends out there who know the city, know the right people. I'm a Soho House member too so sure I'll either meet women there or just take them there with the homies.

We got a dope penthouse spot in West Hollywood for the kickbacks too, just gotta make sure we vet chicks coming through because I ain't tryna get set-up and robbed out there, haha.

How are london women breh?
Planning on going there in the next few months

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
How much we talking? LOL

depends on how hard you're going out but people in LA love to party and they will look at you funny if you aint spending or buying the next round (house parties probably super cheap)so id say just be aware of that and always have caSH on you , as long as you got peoples there you should be good

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
How are london women breh?
Planning on going there in the next few months

depends on age and how you are presented but london women keep to themself most of the time unless youre in the party areas , you'll usually have a random ask you for a lighter or something, most usually roll in their clicks/circle

pretty easy to talk to, not much different from NY or LA chicks, just depends on what you want i guess, you want a white girl? pretty easy, black girl? pretty easy? asain? a little edgy but you can get them, lightskins and redbones? depends on the area you're in but easy, spanish/latina's ? easyish, south london lighties aint really fuking with randoms like that unless youre attractive to their taste

play the game breh :takedat:

texas women >>>>>> london women

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Another quick tip:

Make sure you succeed in life and don't burn bridges too hard...

Why? In the internet/social media age, you can always find and hook up with decent past girlfriends later on in life, after divorce or after they raised their kids or whatever.

You never know when you might want to go back for another taste.

Just something to keep in mind.

FUK DAT bytch