Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
depends on age and how you are presented but london women keep to themself most of the time unless youre in the party areas , you'll usually have a random ask you for a lighter or something, most usually roll in their clicks/circle

pretty easy to talk to, not much different from NY or LA chicks, just depends on what you want i guess, you want a white girl? pretty easy, black girl? pretty easy? asain? a little edgy but you can get them, lightskins and redbones? depends on the area you're in but easy, spanish/latina's ? easyish, south london lighties aint really fuking with randoms like that unless youre attractive to their taste

play the game breh :takedat:

texas women >>>>>> london women

I just want a slim black London chick with an accent to show me around :noah:

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another quick tip:

Make sure you succeed in life and don't burn bridges too hard...

Why? In the internet/social media age, you can always find and hook up with decent past girlfriends later on in life, after divorce or after they raised their kids or whatever.

You never know when you might want to go back for another taste.

Just something to keep in mind.

Thing is that there's more women coming up on the roster. I don't see myself going back to an ex. Maybe a fling or in some extenuating circumstance.

Yeah I've had some exes check up on me 5-7 years later but it will never be the same as before.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just want:

Erica Fontaine
Crystal Westbrooks
The Chick from Spring 2017 semester
Devyn Divine
Abella Anderson

Maaaaaan when Spring roll around and I put this new roster together in May. Gonna be at least 5-10 deep:banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thing is that there's more women coming up on the roster. I don't see myself going back to an ex. Maybe a fling or in some extenuating circumstance.

Yeah I've had some exes check up on me 5-7 years later but it will never be the same as before.

The thing about going back to an ex if it doesn’t work out again you’ll be kicking yourself for wasting time again.

That saying if given the opportunity I’d give it another go with my ex fiancé because till this day she is the best woman I ever dated.

But that’s it

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England

You'll get love off the strength of being American.

That's why it's hard to ask because UK girls love US guys and think you guys are mad different to us. US girls love UK guys because they think we're different.

There's nuances but for the most part, we both ain't shyt LOOOOOOOL

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
depends on how hard you're going out but people in LA love to party and they will look at you funny if you aint spending or buying the next round (house parties probably super cheap)so id say just be aware of that and always have caSH on you , as long as you got peoples there you should be good

See, I got peoples out there so won't be looking to spend too much of my own shyt. I'll grab a table with the homies 1-2 nights out there but bar hopping, Soho House, private events and then kickbacks at our crib or there's is my plan.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You'll get love off the strength of being American.

That's why it's hard to ask because UK girls love US guys and think you guys are mad different to us. US girls love UK guys because they think we're different.

There's nuances but for the most part, we both ain't shyt LOOOOOOOL

I’m on hinge right now in London it’s :banderas:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all ever talk to someone while they're at their job? Was talking to this rep at Verizon while I was buying my phone. Real fly and from Brooklyn too. I didn't want to put her on the spot or make her uncomfortable by asking for her info while she was at work. Seemed like there was some chemistry especially when a Samsung rep came over and had us take a pic together. Probably overthinking it like I always do.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Y'all ever talk to someone while they're at their job? Was talking to this rep at Verizon while I was buying my phone. Real fly and from Brooklyn too. I didn't want to put her on the spot or make her uncomfortable by asking for her info while she was at work. Seemed like there was some chemistry especially when a Samsung rep came over and had us take a pic together. Probably overthinking it like I always do.

Breh she's at her job she has to be nice :russ:

Though if you really want to see go back to the store and chat with her.

See if she's receptive