Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Daps
Reppin
London
why are u scheduling a second date to be a walk + bar?

if you've met her already and she's not willing to come to your house by the second date then yes, u can safely assume shes not into you. im presuming u asked her to come by ur house and she said she wasnt comfortable or some bullsh1t??? because this sounds hella stupid.

sometimes women just wanna fucck too. sh1t, a lot of times thats what they want. and here u are trying to be casanova and sh1t scheduling ridiculous pointless dates.

Had to move back home after graduation so I can't bring women, for now, working on getting my place very soon though. I just suggested that walk (natural reserve) because she mentioned wanting to check it out and it's near to where we live.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
grew up online/myspace/facebook era, shyt kept me timid in real life. recently deleted all my social media and have gotten more comfortable talking in person past few years. i'm back in the gym, eating less fast food.

none of this equates to being better with women, but it all equates to being better with myself.

:ohlawd:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
grew up online/myspace/facebook era, shyt kept me timid in real life. recently deleted all my social media and have gotten more comfortable talking in person past few years. i'm back in the gym, eating less fast food.

none of this equates to being better with women, but it all equates to being better with myself.

:ohlawd:
It'll come. Your moving in the right direction. Once your no longer timid. You see a big change

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Went on a second date with the Nigerian chick, we kissed she told me that she feels that she’s known me for a long time :dwillhuh: my gut feeling is telling to lock it down breh:wow:

200.gif

This is the danger that befalls many men out there, you become infatuated so quick you'll willing to toss away your exclusivity your commitment so fast. Only two dates breh whats the rush?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They say you get to know someones true nature 90 days in.

yep the honeymoon period usually goes from 3-6 months. Always remember every woman for the most part is great and on their best behaviour (if they like you) in the beginning. As well from my experience in life most women who utter words like that and try to get your commitment fast is because they are tired of the "a$$holes" etc out there.

But I know its hard when a fine ass chick is offering herself up to you on a platter to take it slow

but things that begin fast usually end fast,if she thinks you're so great then she won't mind waiting

I also think as well that little bit of fear if i don't commit some other guy will :to: comes into making rash decisions.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This latina bytch that was mad flakey texted me again lol

bytch was like any luck on dating scene??

Oww no ur free...bytch probably got played n ima plan b...lol

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Never thought a girl who seems so nice would do me the way she did :mjcry:

I was hurt for real brehs :mjcry:

But, hey c’est la vie, right? :yeshrug:

I got to focus on my paper, education, health and creativity rn. I can’t ever let infatuation fukk me up so badly. Stay focused brehs :francis:
I get attached way too fast. Need to dead that behavior :francis: