Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
So I met this broad off a dating app not long ago. First date went very well, and we've had maybe eight+ dates since then.

I'm seeing other women, but she's kind of at the top of the list.

But there's something in me that tells me I'm being played for a fool, and I usually trust my instincts :patrice:

I cancelled a date with her today because I'm not into paying over 100 dollars for another date, when I don't want to go exclusive with her.

There are other reasons(don't want to go into more detail) that I should probably drop her, and I usually would

Help me brehs :damn:

So you guys have gone on over 8 dates now and she hasn’t broken bread on you yet? That’s a sign breh.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

How many times she hit you up after?
Blocked her # while I was driving but I forwarded 5 calls to voicemail. She only left messages on the last 2 calls threatening to tell restaurant staff about what I did. If a girl takes out her phone and starts texting I’ll ask her to put it away but I’ve never seen a girl just make a call at the table.Even on a bad date Im respectful and I’ll just excuse myself. In her defense I clearly wasn’t interested at all in what she was saying. I hit her up because I thought she was a layup since she approached me first. Next time I guess I got to act a little more invested In a girl even if I’m not. Physically she was cute but talking to her was Just fukking terrible.

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
So I met this broad off a dating app not long ago. First date went very well, and we've had maybe eight+ dates since then.

I'm seeing other women, but she's kind of at the top of the list.

But there's something in me that tells me I'm being played for a fool, and I usually trust my instincts :patrice:

I cancelled a date with her today because I'm not into paying over 100 dollars for another date, when I don't want to go exclusive with her.

There are other reasons(don't want to go into more detail) that I should probably drop her, and I usually would

Help me brehs :damn:

Eight dates is a lot...are you smashing?

Do you want to seriously date?

Daps
Reppin
London
Have a second date today, we're supposed to go for a walk + bar. Today she sent a text about how windy it is today (true) and if I'm still keen? Is she losing interest or am I reading to much into it?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Have a second date today, we're supposed to go for a walk + bar. Today she sent a text about how windy it is today (true) and if I'm still keen? Is she losing interest or am I reading to much into it?

Women often second guess dates and find excuses to not go. If you are still keen, tell her you’d like to see her today.
:yeshrug:

If not, KIM

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's what I did breh. I'm not expecting to see her again but already making moves on the next girl.

Smart

Remember women speak in the grey

Rarely they will tell you I don’t like you or not feeling you.

They will pull stunts like this hoping you get the message

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Smart

Remember women speak in the grey

Rarely they will tell you I don’t like you or not feeling you.

They will pull stunts like this hoping you get the message

Tryna see this girl who is direct. She told me she liked me and wants to know me better from our second phone call

We talked last night and she initiated it

(I’ve been in Europe since Jan and she’s in Toronto)

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why are u scheduling a second date to be a walk + bar?

if you've met her already and she's not willing to come to your house by the second date then yes, u can safely assume shes not into you. im presuming u asked her to come by ur house and she said she wasnt comfortable or some bullsh1t??? because this sounds hella stupid.

sometimes women just wanna fucck too. sh1t, a lot of times thats what they want. and here u are trying to be casanova and sh1t scheduling ridiculous pointless dates.