Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I find myself wanting to do nice stuff for her because she's so sweet and actually does nice stuff for me. I haven't want to do that for a chick in a while! I also, strangely enough, feel 'safe' around her if that makes sense. Not in a protective manner but if I'm with her I feel everything is going to be okay.

Random bump but this shyt right here is so important. Reciprocation is so important in relationships.

It's hard for me to comfort you, protect you, give you gifts, pamper you, and do a million things for you if you ain't gonna do any of that or anything at all for me. You think I dont need love too? You think that all I need to be happy with you just sex and that's it?

If you want me to give you the world, yet you can't even be relied on for emotional support when I'm vulnerable, then why the hell am I in this relationship? What am I getting out of it?

T

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Random bump but this shyt right here is so important. Reciprocation is so important in relationships.

It's hard for me to comfort you, protect you, give you gifts, pamper you, and do a million things for you if you ain't gonna do any of that or anything at all for me. You think I dont need love too? You think that all I need to be happy with you just sex and that's it?

If you want me to give you the world, yet you can't even be relied on for emotional support when I'm vulnerable, then why the hell am I in this relationship? What am I getting out of it?

T

Bless up. Funny last night my girl and I went to church the other night together. I said I was going to go, signaling I was going alone, then she said she would go with me. It was actually a kind gesture. I think some women don't know how to give emotional support, let alone people. I went on a few dates with a woman a few months back and she talked about how she doesn't want a man that is weak or can't hold her own :gucci: she was a bit on the Tomboyish side. In hindsight I could see why she was single with that kind of attitude. :ehh:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

T

You setting yourself to get caught slipping if a woman even senses you feel like this...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Bless up. Funny last night my girl and I went to church the other night together. I said I was going to go, signaling I was going alone, then she said she would go with me. It was actually a kind gesture. I think some women don't know how to give emotional support, let alone people. I went on a few dates with a woman a few months back and she talked about how she doesn't want a man that is weak or can't hold her own :gucci: she was a bit on the Tomboyish side. In hindsight I could see why she was single with that kind of attitude. :ehh:

What she is saying is you gotta lead..

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Brehs...

I got a lil challenge for y’all who like to go out.

Y’all gotta try going out sober just to get into some fukkery. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel and fun as hell ever since I stopped drinking. I feel like Neo in the Matrix outchea

Last week I hit up a couple bars, had a fun ass night. Had these two Austrian girls on my dikk, made out with one of em other one wasn’t my type tho. Then I saw this fit ass lighskin chick, perfect slim thick body with a tight ass dress on - just grabbed her and took her outside and we made out for a couple mins. Tried to get her to sukk my dikk in an alley but her all her friends were drunk as shyt watching and heckling us the whole time:lolbron:

Shyt is funny tho, some nights I go out and get a whole lot of em acting funny. Other nights it’s a 180 and I’m taking home the first one I talk to, tryna get her friend to come thru too :shaq:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
in hinge if you get over 20 matches you can swipe as much as you want

i have like 73 now and like 5 dates set up for the next few days :flabbynsick:

I had like 30 or so but some of em dropped off and unmatched. I stopped givin a shyt and got a bunch of numbers and set up dates but never really followed up. :yeshrug: