Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like friend zone shyt.

I wouldn’t even invite her for the dinner

I kinda got that vibe too, but she seems that at different points she was feeling the dude. She seems unpredictable. Is it worth a shot?
Honestly, depends on how attractive she is and how brazen you can be/get away with

You said she a stripper? :mjpls:

Those broads are wild kinda gotta treat em like shyt...I wouldn't do no fancy shyt with her...strictly pump and dump..no relationship shyt at all.
When I say dinner, I'm just talking about a pizza place that also serves alcohol. It's not fancy.

And I'll wait and see if I'm even still feeling her like that before trying anything.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Anybody had success with finding a coworker on Facebook and hitting them there?

Been working on the same floor with this joint for a few weeks now and finally caught her to meet and get her name.

Trying to be discreet about shyt still because of work and I work around a lot of :mjpls:
Yall ain't got Skype?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Anybody had success with finding a coworker on Facebook and hitting them there?

Been working on the same floor with this joint for a few weeks now and finally caught her to meet and get her name.

Trying to be discreet about shyt still because of work and I work around a lot of :mjpls:

Co worker??
:whoa:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps

Silkk

Daps
:mjlol:Hell nah. We on Microsoft office and that’s it :JimSad:

Lol I use that term loosely. We work the same floor but in two different places. We usually have to bump into each other by accident in the break room or something to even see each other.
Skype should be in office tho breh...

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Lesson learnt last week: when you want to secure a date with a woman, voice call >>>>>> texting. When you text to set a date, she can over analyze it and play mad games with you at that point. She might even bring her friends in to help analyze your texts before she responds. With a voice call it's just you and her and she has to respond on the spot. No games played.
I just started hinge, I usually set meets by text and so far it hasn’t failed me

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
I just started hinge, I usually set meets by text and so far it hasn’t failed me

That's the dirty secret about game: any type of approach can be fine tuned to get results. The only difference is in the pros & cons and the risks vs rewards

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Anybody ever deal with real life thots?

I dealt with a couple women, but I always stayed away from them cute demonic ass IG Type women, my game was never strong enough to bag one and not get played :mjcry:

I’m talking about the ones you know got game just cause they cute as hell, been dikked 100s of times, and played 100s of simps, that’s always been my crutch outchea. Lowkey always wanted to bag one just to say I did but I rarely run in them circles

Any tips brehs?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

I dealt with a couple women, but I always stayed away from them cute demonic ass IG Type women, my game was never strong enough to bag one and not get played :mjcry:

I’m talking about the ones you know got game just cause they cute as hell, been dikked 100s of times, and played 100s of simps, that’s always been my crutch outchea. Lowkey always wanted to bag one just to say I did but I rarely run in them circles

Any tips brehs?

just message them and shot your shot if youre not around them

one thing i will say is if a chick is 10/10 in looks then you have to just remember that shes been approached 500,000 times by guys that want to impress her with cars and toys (money), challenge yourself or just stay in your lane

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Lesson learnt last week: when you want to secure a date with a woman, voice call >>>>>> texting. When you text to set a date, she can over analyze it and play mad games with you at that point. She might even bring her friends in to help analyze your texts before she responds. With a voice call it's just you and her and she has to respond on the spot. No games played.
the opportunity for her to flake is still available after you hangup :russ:

Silkk

Daps

Any tips brehs?
If you got your shyt together just go after the young brokes ones, shyt is easy AF.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps

Any tips brehs?

I've fukked with three in my lifetime. As a preface, lemme say that most IG models ain't all that in real life, especially when the makeup comes off.

Anyway if you still wanna fukk with them there are three ways:

1. Pay up front

2. Be a super simp who's willing to pay her bills and upgrade her lifestyle

3. Be a super scumbag on some @skeetsinternal shyt

These hoes usually start out broke and hopeless in life, so the easiest way to get with them is through number 1 & 2. But if the IG model already has simps in her life paying her bills and flying her out, that's the prime opportunity to slide in and be the scumbag on the side. Don't try to get at them on IG though, they get the superstar treatment there and are crazy arrogant. Find them in real life out of their element and their arrogance levels will be much lower. Also never reveal that you know her from IG. Once you behave like a fan, her respect will drop several levels.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I've fukked with three in my lifetime. As a preface, lemme say that most IG models ain't all that in real life, especially when the makeup comes off.

Anyway if you still wanna fukk with them there are three ways:

1. Pay up front

2. Be a super simp who's willing to pay her bills and upgrade her lifestyle

3. Be a super scumbag on some @skeetsinternal shyt

These hoes usually start out broke and hopeless in life, so the easiest way to get with them is through number 1 & 2. But if the IG model already has simps in her life paying her bills and flying her out, that's the prime opportunity to slide in and be the scumbag on the side. Don't try to get at them on IG though, they get the superstar treatment there and are crazy arrogant. Find them in real life out of their element and their arrogance levels will be much lower. Also never reveal that you know her from IG. Once you behave like a fan, her respect will drop several levels.

Worked with a girl like this. Dudes online would be all over her, not knowing how she looks on the regular. Offering to fly her out and all that. To her merit she knew she wasn’t shyt and never really bought into the hype.

• Dap
Reactions: UG.