Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
@O Fenômeno Dormi com a mina na sexta-feira, até agora nem uma mensagem meu irmão. I know what I gotta do, mas puta da ansiedade! :wow:

Corpo da garota é uma das sete maravilhas e eu só quero um segundo rolê naquele carrosell. Estou pedindo ao Papai do Céu por essa benção:

[cue in] Só mais uma vez...

Claro que não é amor, but gawdamn! :whew:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Lesson learnt last week: when you want to secure a date with a woman, voice call >>>>>> texting. When you text to set a date, she can over analyze it and play mad games with you at that point. She might even bring her friends in to help analyze your texts before she responds. With a voice call it's just you and her and she has to respond on the spot. No games played.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lesson learnt last week: when you want to secure a date with a woman, voice call >>>>>> texting. When you text to set a date, she can over analyze it and play mad games with you at that point. She might even bring her friends in to help analyze your texts before she responds. With a voice call it's just you and her and she has to respond on the spot. No games played.

It shocks women when you actually ring them, Not many guys are brave enough to do a voice call it seems.

Also means less small talk, get on the phone get a date confirmed and get off the phone.

I used to overtext with these chicks and lessen the mystery before we meet.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Too many bad bytches out in the city rn

Make a nikka wanna throw his life away for a fat ass :ohlawd:

Nope :whoa:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I been preaching this the longest, you avoid your texts being screenshotted. Women will screenshot your texts & show their BFFs

I think Video calls are the best, they help build intimacy quicker, by the time you get on the first date, the woman is comfortable with you.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I've known her for about 2 years.

She's responded negatively and positively in the past when I've flirted. She also shared her secret that she used to be a stripper and showed me her old website with sexy (but non nude) photos.

I can't tell if her overly friendly, hipster, pro kinky sex, sex worker rights vibe is just me projecting because I want her or if I actually have a chance. But I figure I might as well go for it because it annoys me how she'll talk about all these things that we're gonna do and then she'll disappear for months.
Sounds like friend zone shyt.

I wouldn’t even invite her for the dinner

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Sounds like friend zone shyt.

I wouldn’t even invite her for the dinner

I kinda got that vibe too, but she seems that at different points she was feeling the dude. She seems unpredictable. Is it worth a shot?
Honestly, depends on how attractive she is and how brazen you can be/get away with

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep thinking back trying to see what was I doing for the last chick to treat me like a goofy....I was overly thirsty...letting her getting away with disrespecting me(I check that shyt tho....I just don't wanna make those mistakes again

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yea I've gotten tons of numbers but would always text first and shyt would always be a dead end.

In hindsight I see why...but back then I was getting so much female attention I didn't really care..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I kinda got that vibe too, but she seems that at different points she was feeling the dude. She seems unpredictable. Is it worth a shot?
Honestly, depends on how attractive she is and how brazen you can be/get away with
You said she a stripper? :mjpls:

Those broads are wild kinda gotta treat em like shyt...I wouldn't do no fancy shyt with her...strictly pump and dump..no relationship shyt at all.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Anybody had success with finding a coworker on Facebook and hitting them there?

Been working on the same floor with this joint for a few weeks now and finally caught her to meet and get her name.

Trying to be discreet about shyt still because of work and I work around a lot of :mjpls: