Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
American or homegrown breh?
Cuz I lived in it while stationed in Japan 01-03 :banderas:
Homegrown. Met her and her friend. They international students. I like one of them. Took them both to the club on the weekend, they said they had a good time. Gave a lot of my attention to one I liked. Don't know how to proceed next as I've never dealt with a Japanese chick before.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Homegrown. Met her and her friend. They international students. I like one of them. Took them both to the club on the weekend, they said they had a good time. Gave a lot of my attention to one I liked. Don't know how to proceed next as I've never dealt with a Japanese chick before.

What do you want out of it? Maybe ask her out for dinner or offer to make her dinner? Follow dinner up with karaoke, if you do go out.
:yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

All women races are the same except with differences in certain areas for each races
Comes down to how they were raised and culture having said that Japanese females are simple and really bout their guy to the T
@The Odum of Ala Igbo said basically what I would of just ask her out if u feeling her

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I wanna date her. she's seems cool as fukk :wow: Can't believe how cute she is :wow: imma just as her out. Good choice with the karaoke breh.

Karaoke is a great idea. See if you can find a Asian karaoke place as you can rent a private room for just you and her.

:shaq:

Does she drink Alcohol? I'd offer the choice of a bar or bubble tea beforehand

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I was talking to my homeboy's girl and she pretty much confirmed some truths which we already knew.

Never simp or be nice to these broads. You are getting screenshotted, laughed at in groupchats and getting these same hoes you simp or beg attention from, annoyed.

contrast that to a cocky/arrogant man and its the complete opposite. Yeah they may be annoyed but you ain't getting laughed at to the same degree as the simp/nice dude.

its moreso annoyance rather than disgust if she ain't feeling you. But if she is feelin you and you're shyt air-tight, you bagging the girl.

They will also never turn down the chance to get free attention from dudes. Even if its from dude's they ain't attracted to.

So mandem....treat your attention as currency and don't give that shyt away for free!
:ohlawd:

Too many dudes be gawking at chicks because they got a fat ass..

And for what? It don't make you look more manly googling at bytches all day..

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm hanging out with a female friend later this week and I want to smash. We're going to an industry event and grabbing drinks after.

We haven't hung out in like 6 months. I think she ghosts people when she's going through shyt.

But the other day I liked one of her linked in updates and she got back in touch with me.

She's book smart, but she's naive when it comes to other things. If the initial hang out goes well, I'll invite to dinner at this local spot I've been meaning to go to for a while. It's down the street from my place.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'm hanging out with a female friend later this week and I want to smash. We're going to an industry event and grabbing drinks after.

We haven't hung out in like 6 months. I think she ghosts people when she's going through shyt.

But the other day I liked one of her linked in updates and she got back in touch with me.

She's book smart, but she's naive when it comes to other things. If the initial hang out goes well, I'll invite to dinner at this local spot I've been meaning to go to for a while. It's down the street from my place.

:patrice:Has she ever been flirtatious with you? How long you’ve known her?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Has she ever been flirtatious with you? How long you’ve known her?
I've known her for about 2 years.

She's responded negatively and positively in the past when I've flirted. She also shared her secret that she used to be a stripper and showed me her old website with sexy (but non nude) photos.

I can't tell if her overly friendly, hipster, pro kinky sex, sex worker rights vibe is just me projecting because I want her or if I actually have a chance. But I figure I might as well go for it because it annoys me how she'll talk about all these things that we're gonna do and then she'll disappear for months.