Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Started fukking with a sweet one last week.

I’m moving past the point I need or want a roster of women so I’m considering cutting off all of my casual prospects but my pragmatic side is telling me I shouldn’t until things with the aforementioned lady becomes concrete.

Unsure if this is relevant but I’m in Palm Springs for Coachella and LA for 12 days in April, haha.

Thoughts?
i hate to be pessimistic but dont cut off ALL your casual prospects
fall back if anything and dont engage with them...but dont cut them off
these girls fukk with you until they dont fukk with you. doesnt matter how concrete shyt is one day, it can tumble the next

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
God damn all these thots, so many asses
i love mardi gras

I steady see this one chick who i followed on snap ass not as fat tho

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
these girls fukk with you until they dont fukk with you. doesnt matter how concrete shyt is one day, it can tumble the next

tenor.gif

full

Gospel!:lawd:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I was talking to my homeboy's girl and she pretty much confirmed some truths which we already knew.

Never simp or be nice to these broads. You are getting screenshotted, laughed at in groupchats and getting these same hoes you simp or beg attention from, annoyed.

contrast that to a cocky/arrogant man and its the complete opposite. Yeah they may be annoyed but you ain't getting laughed at to the same degree as the simp/nice dude.

its moreso annoyance rather than disgust if she ain't feeling you. But if she is feelin you and you're shyt air-tight, you bagging the girl.

They will also never turn down the chance to get free attention from dudes. Even if its from dude's they ain't attracted to.

So mandem....treat your attention as currency and don't give that shyt away for free!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was talking to my homeboy's girl and she pretty much confirmed some truths which we already knew.

Never simp or be nice to these broads. You are getting screenshotted, laughed at in groupchats and getting these same hoes you simp or beg attention from, annoyed.

contrast that to a cocky/arrogant man and its the complete opposite. Yeah they may be annoyed but you ain't getting laughed at to the same degree as the simp/nice dude.

its moreso annoyance rather than disgust if she ain't feeling you. But if she is feelin you and you're shyt air-tight, you bagging the girl.

They will also never turn down the chance to get free attention from dudes. Even if its from dude's they ain't attracted to.

So mandem....treat your attention as currency and don't give that shyt away for free!

Boom! I remember my sister telling me one of her friends had broken up with a dude, then two months later he sent her a text message along the lines of "we've broken up for two months and I'm sitting here hurting while you don't give a fukk".....something like that. I don't know who this dude is, but I'm thinking to myself....

tenor.gif

Even if you feel that way, have some dignity at least!! :snoop:

There's certain text etiquette I apply now. I don't text you more than once if I don't get a response, I don't do emojis or none of that kissy kissy 'x' bullshyt. Less is more.

If we set a date and you don't reply after a certain time, then it's cancelled. My time is valuable and if you don't get with the program and come correct, then it's bushes.

And no, I ain't giving free attention either.

Even when I go away to South America next week and I'm around all these fine Panamanian and Colombian chicks, I'm not gonna be walking around simping like I see from some of these cornball dudes in those cringeworthy videos.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

the african gawd speaks!!

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

:wow:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Anyone dealt with a Japanese chick before?