Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Had a date last night, ended with a kiss and a text from her when she got home thanking me for the date. I replied that I did enjoy her company too. This afternoon got a text from her wishing me well (on something I was going to do) and then asked how her day was going and no reply so far. Did I miss something? Thought those were all good signs after a 1st date.

I hate online dating :mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
S/N I've saved a ton of money since cutting off all my bytches, haven't spent a dime on one since February started.

giphy.gif
This gonna be me but not by choice :mjlol::francis:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I went out with the nigérian chick last night, I had a really good time :wow: she’s smart, natural hair, not too religious, not a traditional nigérian, open minded @FireDwaneCasey what should i look out for?

All
Nigerians will tell you they are not a traditional Nigerian but they are breh

Just like every woman just enjoy the ride

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
S/N I've saved a ton of money since cutting off all my bytches, haven't spent a dime on one since February started.

giphy.gif

breh i just looked at my credit card bill this month , i gotta pay 1,200:sadcam:

shyts light but half of that was me cashing out on these womenzzz :francis:

the game is the game, i got one more i wanna smash tho, i aint shyt :yeshrug:

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Started fukking with a sweet one last week.

I’m moving past the point I need or want a roster of women so I’m considering cutting off all of my casual prospects but my pragmatic side is telling me I shouldn’t until things with the aforementioned lady becomes concrete.

Unsure if this is relevant but I’m in Palm Springs for Coachella and LA for 12 days in April, haha.

Thoughts?

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

I’m moving past the point I need or want a roster of women so I’m considering cutting off all of my casual prospects but my pragmatic side is telling me I shouldn’t until things with the aforementioned lady becomes concrete.

Unsure if this is relevant but I’m in Palm Springs for Coachella and LA for 12 days in April, haha.

Thoughts?
Why would you get rid of all your other woman when you dont even know if that one is solid or not :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
breh i just looked at my credit card bill this month , i gotta pay 1,200:sadcam:

shyts light but half of that was me cashing out on these womenzzz :francis:

the game is the game, i got one more i wanna smash tho, i aint shyt :yeshrug:
I was dealing with this chick last year who didn't have a car and lived on the other side of Houston.........I'm still catching up for them damn Uber payments :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Thoughts?
DO NOT DO THIS shyt

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Thoughts?

Lock this one down first. Listen to your pragmatic side.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Thoughts?
:mjzooted:

NOOOOOO!

Make these women prove they're worthy of you cutting off your roster breh...

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)

Thoughts?

rookie mistake...