Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Had a date last night, ended with a kiss and a text from her when she got home thanking me for the date. I replied that I did enjoy her company too. This afternoon got a text from her wishing me well (on something I was going to do) and then asked how her day was going and no reply so far. Did I miss something? Thought those were all good signs after a 1st date.

I hate online dating :mjlol:

Breh no matter how well u think a date may go u be surprised how little response u can get or ghosted or how late a reply u get is what I learn
Once u get consistency and alot of talking then u will know.
What u do is never trip bout it and on to the next one simple as that
If a female really bout u she will damn sure show it best believe that.
I have smashed girls same day something serious and was sure I put it down (which I did) and tell me too scared to go any further ain't trying to get dikkmitized :russ:
Sure they could be lying only reason I say otherwise cuz of word of mouth from female friends was same response and they wanted to experience it

I have bad dates too and wonder y is this female blowing up my shyt and we didnt do anything special at most kiss.

It's a game of head and tails way I look at it.
Just dont take it personal is what I say and dont txt back. If she bout u she will make the effort.
But if she hasn't txt u for a hour u bugging to be honest give her time people do have a life and stuff to do. But if it's been several hours I can see where ur coming from in a sense unless ur at a job where phone access is limited or a movie which can be easily 3 hours

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm in the process of moving out of a relative's house. The date ended shortly before midnight. It lasted 3 hours I think.

I ain't gonna lie that's late and if she feeling me best believe I try to smash in the car in a secluded area or a dead street if not at least 4 play that adventurous shyt get females hot and bothered.

Daps
Reppin
London
Breh no matter how well u think a date may go u be surprised how little response u can get or ghosted or how late a reply u get is what I learn
Once u get consistency and alot of talking then u will know.
What u do is never trip bout it and on to the next one simple as that
If a female really bout u she will damn sure show it best believe that.
I have smashed girls same day something serious and was sure I put it down (which I did) and tell me too scared to go any further ain't trying to get dikkmitized :russ:
Sure they could be lying only reason I say otherwise cuz of word of mouth from female friends was same response and they wanted to experience it

I have bad dates too and wonder y is this female blowing up my shyt and we didnt do anything special at most kiss.

It's a game of head and tails way I look at it.
Just dont take it personal is what I say and dont txt back. If she bout u she will make the effort.
But if she hasn't txt u for a hour u bugging to be honest give her time people do have a life and stuff to do. But if it's been several hours I can see where ur coming from in a sense unless ur at a job where phone access is limited or a movie which can be easily 3 hours

No worries breh, I'm keepin it cool and I'm still talking to other women. To be fair, she mentioned visiting her family (out of London) and staying for the weekend. Been out of the game for a while focusing on myself, need to step up get that abundance mentality back on.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you guys think about shooting your shot at bartenders?

It’s a cute bartender at one of my favorite bars I frequent, thinking about shooting my shot.

I’m not going to be here much longer don’t have anything to lose

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

It’s a cute bartender at one of my favorite bars I frequent, thinking about shooting my shot.

On a saturday night?

If it was a slow afternoon i'd say go for it.

Just depends on how busy she is tbh

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This bytch matched with me to tell me pics are disgusting( i took a pic in grey shorts dikk kinda hard) thirst trap pic

Said i was a dog n that my pics lack personality.. lmaooo

I said shorty so whats your excuse than?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Thanks to the snowstorm tomorrow, we both decided to push the date til Tuesday since we're both free that night.

I'm still gonna check for other women in the meantime but so far this girl has a lot of potential. This is the first time in quite awhile a female has caught my attention like this honestly.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

On a saturday night?

If it was a slow afternoon i'd say go for it.

Just depends on how busy she is tbh

Yea it’s going to be tough to get a word in I’ll just wait on a slower day

Ya I agree its gonna be hard unless u can catch her when it slows down Saturday and ur approach and talk game is A-1 only then I can see it working to be honest

Once she see u as a regular and u approach her properly each time it wont matter if its Saturday she will squeeze u in a times to acknowledge and let u know In a way she feelin u

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya I agree its gonna be hard unless u can catch her when it slows down Saturday and ur approach and talk game is A-1 only then I can see it working to be honest

Once she see u as a regular and u approach her properly each time it wont matter if its Saturday she will squeeze u in a times to acknowledge and let u know In a way she feelin u
Didn’t see her tonight anyway, I might try tomorrow

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
Had a lil too much to drink tonight and dropped $1k in a bish car:snoop:. Got it back but it was a close call. Never leaving the house with cash again

On another note I got some of the best head of my life but its meaningless after the nut. Think its time for me to settle down
:wow: