Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think i mightve talked about it in this thread but i really think i didnt

Its something small but, i remember for my birthday in january this chick i used to fw hit me up on snap n told me happy bday

Its odd because we stopped talking (my fault i was on some simp shyt) n she was like “leave me alone i dont wanna be bothered by you”

I was like “okay” :yeshrug:

Then last november or sum she added me on snap

When i asked her why (bad idea ) she completely dodged the question n was like “well i can unadd you”

:hubie: Left it alone

Any brehs might have a clue why? I chalk it up to her being crazy but we really did have a lil sum going on
She was testing the water, and seeing how you would react.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i asked days ago if this chick was available this evening she said yes, even asked again today yup. Anyways booked a hotel because i have some stuff to do in the office so it made no sense going home since we were spose to meet up downtown and I live on the outskirts :shaq:.

Before I book the room I ASK again!! she said sure. literally half hour after i book she asks if we can met up 830. Its 823 right now and now something came up
Sucks but this taught you a Valuable lesson

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Went on a date last night with this Naija girl I matched on Tinder and talked with a few days ago. We went to American museum of natural history and then drove to an Arab restaurant and just talked about our backgrounds and what our respective goals are.

She's definitely my type of female being slim and athletic and have a cute face. The best thing I like is her open minded personality. She even offered to pay for part of the Arab food bill since I paid for both our museum tickets earlier. We seem to have a lot in common(we both have athletic backgrounds in track and both of us are in healthcare field). We both had a pretty good time.

One problem is that she kept dominating the conversation nearly the whole date. I barely got to talk about myself. The good thing out if this is that the little I got to explain about myself definitely got her impressed about me and wants a second date tomorrow Sunday. But how do I get her to give me some breathing room to lay my cards in the table on the next date?

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
One problem is that she kept dominating the conversation nearly the whole date. I barely got to talk about myself. The good thing out if this is that the little I got to explain about myself definitely got her impressed about me and wants a second date tomorrow Sunday.

That's a good thing. Let a woman talk herself out so you remain a bit of an enigma.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think i mightve talked about it in this thread but i really think i didnt

Its something small but, i remember for my birthday in january this chick i used to fw hit me up on snap n told me happy bday

Its odd because we stopped talking (my fault i was on some simp shyt) n she was like “leave me alone i dont wanna be bothered by you”

I was like “okay” :yeshrug:

Then last november or sum she added me on snap

When i asked her why (bad idea ) she completely dodged the question n was like “well i can unadd you”

:hubie: Left it alone

Any brehs might have a clue why? I chalk it up to her being crazy but we really did have a lil sum going on

Like Coach Corey says, if a woman comes back, all u do is set up a date or hangout & see how it goes.

Never question her when she comes back

Daps
Reppin
London
Had a date last night, ended with a kiss and a text from her when she got home thanking me for the date. I replied that I did enjoy her company too. This afternoon got a text from her wishing me well (on something I was going to do) and then asked how her day was going and no reply so far. Did I miss something? Thought those were all good signs after a 1st date.

I hate online dating :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like Coach Corey says, if a woman comes back, all u do is set up a date or hangout & see how it goes.

Never question her when she comes back

You don’t ever start from scratch or go back to courting someone who ever ghosted you. If you still want to fukk, that’s the perfect time to get directly to the point, but otherwise that’s a complete waste of time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had a date last night, ended with a kiss and a text from her when she got home thanking me for the date. I replied that I did enjoy her company too. This afternoon got a text from her wishing me well (on something I was going to do) and then asked how her day was going and no reply so far. Did I miss something? Thought those were all good signs after a 1st date.

I hate online dating :mjlol:
Why she didn't end up back at your place? What time did the date end?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You don’t ever start from scratch or go back to courting someone who ever ghosted you. If you still want to fukk, that’s the perfect time to get directly to the point, but otherwise that’s a complete waste of time.
Yep, shyt would never be the same for me no matter what.