Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I think i mightve talked about it in this thread but i really think i didnt

Its something small but, i remember for my birthday in january this chick i used to fw hit me up on snap n told me happy bday

Its odd because we stopped talking (my fault i was on some simp shyt) n she was like “leave me alone i dont wanna be bothered by you”

I was like “okay” :yeshrug:

Then last november or sum she added me on snap

When i asked her why (bad idea ) she completely dodged the question n was like “well i can unadd you”

:hubie: Left it alone

Any brehs might have a clue why? I chalk it up to her being crazy but we really did have a lil sum going on

She wanted to see if you were high valued..

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
S/N I've saved a ton of money since cutting off all my bytches, haven't spent a dime on one since February started.

giphy.gif

Zero Hoes gang in the building :russ:

The money I woulda spent going out on chicks this weekend got put into my investment account. Bout to trade the hell outta these stocks when NYSE opens Monday. :blessed:

Getting the urge to get back in the game tho. Cut off all my hoes so I can grind for about 3 straight months straight and it paid off. Aint gonna lie. Just got me a great paying NOC job and im feeling myself a lil bit. :steviej:

@FireDwaneCasey

You f'd up by not having your own place :ufdup:

Soon as she pulled that BS you could've just called the next one off the bench

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Had a lil too much to drink tonight and dropped $1k in a bish car:snoop:. Got it back but it was a close call. Never leaving the house with cash again

On another note I got some of the best head of my life but its meaningless after the nut. Think its time for me to settle down

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I think i mightve talked about it in this thread but i really think i didnt

Its something small but, i remember for my birthday in january this chick i used to fw hit me up on snap n told me happy bday

Its odd because we stopped talking (my fault i was on some simp shyt) n she was like “leave me alone i dont wanna be bothered by you”

I was like “okay” :yeshrug:

Then last november or sum she added me on snap

When i asked her why (bad idea ) she completely dodged the question n was like “well i can unadd you”

:hubie: Left it alone

Any brehs might have a clue why? I chalk it up to her being crazy but we really did have a lil sum going on

You caught on early to your error breh. You should have never asked her why.
You shouldn't have even acknowledged that she added you back on snap.
Even the i can unadd you bit was a sign of pure disrespect, on some well i'm back now take it or leave it shyt :pacspit:
Chances are she had another guy she was dealing with in this period, so it was convenient for you not to be on snap seeing what she was up to.
I've had the exact situation before.:wow:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This chick is really on some funny stuff.

Talking about she hasn't gone all the way due to trust stuff, but we're both nude in bed and have done everything but the final act.

I mean what's the point. It's bushes for her. I'm not really with the being caught in two minds things. She said she was sexually assaulted when she was younger and it's scarred her since, but she'll be telling me about her favourite vibrator and have me use it on her.

Ay man, I'm in ATL so I'm not sweating it. Ima keep her on a "see ya when I see ya" basis.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Talking about she hasn't gone all the way due to trust stuff, but we're both nude in bed and have done everything but the final act.

I mean what's the point. It's bushes for her. I'm not really with the being caught in two minds things. She said she was sexually assaulted when she was younger and it's scarred her since, but she'll be telling me about her favourite vibrator and have me use it on her.

Ay man, I'm in ATL so I'm not sweating it. Ima keep her on a "see ya when I see ya" basis.

Tell her she needs to see a therapist and you can't be her therapist - :lolbron:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Tell her she needs to see a therapist and you can't be her therapist - :lolbron:

Bro, last night was ridiculous. I was getting her mad turned on, she's pulling my neck and making those silent moans but when it was time for it she's like "I'm not ready"

At that point, I just went to sleep. Wasn't gonna give my self blue-balls for no reason, plus the north London Derby was early in the morning.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Bro, last night was ridiculous. I was getting her mad turned on, she's pulling my neck and making those silent moans but when it was time for it she's like "I'm not ready"

At that point, I just went to sleep. Wasn't gonna give my self blue-balls for no reason, plus the north London Derby was early in the morning.

What you plan to do is best. KIM

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Sound like she might lowkey have something...

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How old is she?

She's 25. Currently in law school.

Lowkey I've been tryna tag her since freshman year in college (6 years ago). She's always been on the periphery but never really an active pursuit. It'd be something like we text every couple months or so, I'd cross paths with her in DC or Baltimore briefly and then we go our separate ways. Last summer was when she started to put out but not go all the way.

Last summer it was she didn't want to go all the way, said she didn't want someone who'd just hit and leave.

Cool. I laid low and just kept it simple, not actively pursuing, but more on that, "when you're in town, we'll link up" type move.

Anyway, came down to ATL for the weekend. Chillin with my boy but decided to stop by her place last night. This time it wasn't the "hit it and leave thing" it was something about trust and her owning who she wanted to give the box up to. And it wasn't even a case of wanting to be chaste. It was something concerning how she was sexually assaulted when younger and this was the one thing she wanted control over.

I heard her out and went to sleep. I totally respect her decision and all of that, but I'm not really one for the teases. If anything, this was a good closing of a chapter for both of us. She's not quite sure what she wants and that's fine.

I've met with girls that were legit saving themselves for marriage. They would set up the boundaries real quick and I honestly could respect that because I knew where they stood.