Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's just some chick I was seeing throughout last year.

I agreed with her from early that if it got to a certain stage and she wanted more we could just dead the situation.
She was pushing for the relationship, got to an almost ultimatum stage. I told her I wasn't ready to get into anything serious so if that's what she wants we will have to call it quits.

She was the main from the team. Not necessarily the star player but the most reliable.

Currently I have 3 others in rotation and a polish youngin I am trying to get on board I met 2 weeks ago.
But somehow she still runs through my mind on occasions :mjcry:
I'm not sure if it's just a case of me just wanting want I can't have since I have other options already.:francis:
Thats definitely what it is cause im going through the EXACT SAME shyt. I don't want to be with her right now but at the sane time I don't want her to be with nobody else. She even texted me one time

"You don't want me but you act like you want me there. I don't get you." :wow:

Couldn't really say shyt because I don't even get me sometimes tbh :francis:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Tbh I might go back to my parents hometown n try n some country p*ssy

:ohlawd:

Gonna be hell making sure we not close kin or kin at all tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women really piss me off brehs and im about to be out of 125 because of this b*tch

Silkk

Daps
S/N I've saved a ton of money since cutting off all my bytches, haven't spent a dime on one since February started.

giphy.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dead: Hardly ever here you talk like that. What happened?

i asked days ago if this chick was available this evening she said yes, even asked again today yup. Anyways booked a hotel because i have some stuff to do in the office so it made no sense going home since we were spose to meet up downtown and I live on the outskirts :shaq:.

Before I book the room I ASK again!! she said sure. literally half hour after i book she asks if we can met up 830. Its 823 right now and now something came up

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I think i mightve talked about it in this thread but i really think i didnt

Its something small but, i remember for my birthday in january this chick i used to fw hit me up on snap n told me happy bday

Its odd because we stopped talking (my fault i was on some simp shyt) n she was like “leave me alone i dont wanna be bothered by you”

I was like “okay” :yeshrug:

Then last november or sum she added me on snap

When i asked her why (bad idea ) she completely dodged the question n was like “well i can unadd you”

:hubie: Left it alone

Any brehs might have a clue why? I chalk it up to her being crazy but we really did have a lil sum going on

Silkk

Daps
I think i mightve talked about it in this thread but i really think i didnt

Its something small but, i remember for my birthday in january this chick i used to fw hit me up on snap n told me happy bday

Its odd because we stopped talking (my fault i was on some simp shyt) n she was like “leave me alone i dont wanna be bothered by you”

I was like “okay” :yeshrug:

Then last november or sum she added me on snap

When i asked her why (bad idea ) she completely dodged the question n was like “well i can unadd you”

:hubie: Left it alone

Any brehs might have a clue why? I chalk it up to her being crazy but we really did have a lil sum going on
These bytches CRAZY. Don't overthink it.

Silkk

Daps
"I was walking out the door at 8:00 and got a text..."

:laff: These bytches CRAZY :laff: :bryan: