Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
got to ask why this is tho

at the core we all want to experience some type of love, companionship etc etc
some just want to be able to lay next to a woman

you can work on your life and still get them at the same time, i doubt most of us here are billionaires building kingdoms too busy for interaction

you can balance your lifestyle
That's true. However,

Every breh should be learn to fall in love with the grind before they fall in love with a woman though. Making mistakes with women is much easier to handle when you have your life on track.

Daps
Bros... How do y'all deal with a chick who isn't comfortable with herself.... Meaning in terms of unleashing the freak...shy. Her previous guys accepted her behavior in the bedroom... But I tell her I'm not a fan of it...I asked if she has ever let herself go during sex and her answer was no. Always overthinking I slapped her on the ass and she was shocked. I like to be a caveman in the sheets with the freaks. She does No talking...try to change positions and she becomes dry... Can barely look me in my eyes... You know when you're hitting it from the back. Bros. Idk. I've spoken about these things with her... She's made some improvements but I'm not crazy about the sex with her...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
got to ask why this is tho

at the core we all want to experience some type of love, companionship etc etc
some just want to be able to lay next to a woman

you can work on your life and still get them at the same time, i doubt most of us here are billionaires building kingdoms too busy for interaction

you can balance your lifestyle
I mean we have to be realistic though..

Being insecure and in a bad financial space and bringing that energy around a woman is a recipe for disaster.

Though I'm a firm believer in learning how to be single and spending time by yourself.

And also can you really be effective leader/partner in a relationship with a woman when you're life is a mess?

It's some brehs that have no problems being broke,messy life,living at home and still getting women...

This advice moreso applies to the brehs who aren't that successful with women to begin with.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Bros... How do y'all deal with a chick who isn't comfortable with herself.... Meaning in terms of unleashing the freak...shy. Her previous guys accepted her behavior in the bedroom... But I tell her I'm not a fan of it...I asked if she has ever let herself go during sex and her answer was no. Always overthinking I slapped her on the ass and she was shocked. I like to be a caveman in the sheets with the freaks. She does No talking...try to change positions and she becomes dry... Can barely look me in my eyes... You know when you're hitting it from the back. Bros. Idk. I've spoken about these things with her... She's made some improvements but I'm not crazy about the sex with her...
Man either she had some weird trauma in her past involving sex or she not that attracted to you :patrice:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Sounds like trauma. If she not your main. It's not worth the effort.

In my experience, women need constant validation and reassurance to try new shyt.

If her sex is wack. Dont tell her that. If you do, it will make her more insecure- Act like she is really putting in work. Constantly thank her for the 'improvements' she made. Over time, she will loosen up and try new shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Being insecure and in a bad financial space and bringing that energy around a woman is a recipe for disaster.

Though I'm a firm believer in learning how to be single and spending time by yourself.

And also can you really be effective leader/partner in a relationship with a woman when you're life is a mess?

It's some brehs that have no problems being broke,messy life,living at home and still getting women...

This advice moreso applies to the brehs who aren't that successful with women to begin with.

I need my own place, had a date earlier. She wanted to fukk, but couldn’t bring to her my spot, nor did I want to book a hotel(didn’t want to kill the energy looking for a room). :snoop:

I’m going to LA next week, maybe I might see her again when I get back :manny:

@UG. @Dave24 This is what we mean when we say focus on you/self improvement and everything else falls in place.

Had breh had his own crib to bring her to he most likely would have got the drawls.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I need my own place, had a date earlier. She wanted to fukk, but couldn’t bring to her my spot, nor did I want to book a hotel(didn’t want to kill the energy looking for a room). :snoop:

Get a list and put in the phone...make calls in the bathroom to check availability:lolbron:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

In the future have a hotel room already booked before the date...

Try to set dates for the weekend you have the hotel booked..
@UG. @Dave24 This is what we mean when we say focus on you/self improvement and everything else falls in place.

Had breh had his own crib to bring her to he most likely would have got the drawls.
Yup..

I missed out on so much p*ssy because I was living in a shelter...or the place I was living wasn't up to standards.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
That's true. However,

Every breh should be learn to fall in love with the grind before they fall in love with a woman though. Making mistakes with women is much easier to handle when you have your life on track.
That's true. However,

i see what you guys are saying, my post was more towards why guys are feeling alone

im not saying you should be at 0% and try holla at women, i mean if you're on your grind nothing wrong with having balance , we're men

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Share that story with your brehs:feedme:

It's just some chick I was seeing throughout last year.

I agreed with her from early that if it got to a certain stage and she wanted more we could just dead the situation.
She was pushing for the relationship, got to an almost ultimatum stage. I told her I wasn't ready to get into anything serious so if that's what she wants we will have to call it quits.

She was the main from the team. Not necessarily the star player but the most reliable.

Currently I have 3 others in rotation and a polish youngin I am trying to get on board I met 2 weeks ago.
But somehow she still runs through my mind on occasions :mjcry:
I'm not sure if it's just a case of me just wanting want I can't have since I have other options already.:francis: