Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Society gonna take care of them kids or the child support if you get the wrong chick pregnant? :usure:

Exactly, I've had to learn to disregard people's comments. I got a female cousin who's got a kid by some dude in Jamaica she knew damn well she wasn't gonna settle down with and is now pregnant by some Nigerian cat and she's in her mid 30s. Just because she wanted to have kids....she doesn't give a fukk about stability for them. The babymother culture is rife to the point where it's normal and acceptable.

If I can't have that stability with the right chick then I'm not gonna seed up just any broad because I'm "supposed to" have kids at a certain age. That's bullshyt. I know a lot of dudes going through drama who would gladly turn the clocks back if they could.

I want a son though before I get too old. I feel creepy for macking to some chick in her 20s which are prime child rearing years for women.

A woman in her 20s is an adult, no? I'm in my late 30s too and have dated women in their late 20s, I don't go for a woman younger than 27 personally but that's me. I take care of myself physically and don't look my age.

A man who is in shape and has his shyt together can go for a woman in her 20s easily. I don't have kids either, but so what? If it's meant to be it will happen. If not, then :yeshrug: You gotta stop letting "society" shame you. Look at the people who criticise your life choices and you will see they're always miserable, jealous or unhappy in some aspect and project it on to you.

Usually you find it's washed up and pass their prime, jealous older women (or older dudes who can't bag younger females) who hate on single men with options. Nothing burns an older woman more than when she sees you with a younger, prettier and fertile version of herself lol. They ain't doing shyt for you anyway and it's none of their business so just do you.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Went on date with a chick last week. Thought it went well. She also said she had a great time but something don't feel right brehs.

So we agreed to meet up the following week and exchanged insta. Then she says exchanging numbers is better. I text her the following day just saying I had a great night yesterday and that she should choose the place we should go to next time. She replies like 10 hours later (despite her last seen on what's app showing she was online frequently) and said she also enjoyed it and will look for a place. Then I say that I'm free on this day and she has not replied to my message since then. She was online a few minutes ago and no response.

I've noticed one thing about her, she reads my messages and replies long after, this happened the very first time we spoke. Now she hasn't replied to me in days. what should I do brehs? Bush her (block her on what's app and insta), wait it out or sent her another follow up message again?

Update: That's for the advice brehs.

Hit her up again and she said she was busy with work and said sorry. She didn't even mention when she'll be next free, just ended the message with sorry. Man, I just deleted the chat, blocked her on my Instagram (she follows me but still hadn't accepted my follow request, who does that? weird bytch) and blocked her number. y'all may think it's petty but it gets rid of the dead weight off my phone and stops me from hitting her up again. bytch was bugged out anyways, she couldn't keep eye contact during the date, I thought she was shy but I think something with her. fukking rat. To the bushes she goes to and now it's on to the next chick.

:salute: to the brehs on here.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Hopefully you learned your lesson @Majestic

Don’t be sending following up texts after a date unless she texts you first and for the love of God don’t ask her to pick a place for a date. Be a man and make plans. Take the lead!
Lesson learned :wow: I blame this fukked up world . Got me thinking that women should choose the place next time, can't believe I did that. Really considering cutting down media and entertainment consumption because that shyt enters the subconscious and influences you without you noticing it. Asking asking a woman to choose where the next date should be is some disney feminist garbage nonsense. :francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's an upsurge of brehs on here more focused on getting p*ssy than improving their life.

-Firstly try focusing on what you feel insecure about. If you feel you're fat and bytches won't like you, then LOSE WEIGHT.

You'll feel good about yourself and you'll be in better health.

-Feel insecure about living at home?
Stack bread until you can move out or goto college.

Women are feeble minded and are leeches.

Meaning they see you're a happy,decently guy with positive energy and people like to be around you, then they basically trip over themselves to be in your space and try to be apart of it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Lesson learned :wow: I blame this fukked up world . Got me thinking that women should choose the place next time, can't believe I did that. Really considering cutting down media and entertainment consumption because that shyt enters the subconscious and influences you without you noticing it. Asking asking a woman to choose where the next date should be is some disney feminist garbage nonsense. :francis:
You really need to check out Alpha Male Strategies videos...

At the base what he is kicking applies to brehs in relationshipa and for dudes who just want a roster of hoes.

Women like men to take the lead...it is what God created us for...Man submits to God, Wife submits to Man...

NEVER BE AFRAID of making decisions with a women, and letting her know you're opinion.

Also don't let women get you emotional breh, blocking chicks is somewhat petty but whatever. For example if you holla at a chick you work with and she turns you down, you gotta act like you aint bothered. Still say hi once in awhile shyt like that.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
For the less experienced brehs, when chicks are attracted to you they subconsciously test you...

Not all women who like you will be all :wub::queen:

Women act like kids in this regard and will resort to teasing..usually black,latinas do this more in my experience.

A chick hit you with "ew where you get that shirt? :usure: "

Do not get butthurt, brush it off..:pachaha:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
It's an upsurge of brehs on here more focused on getting p*ssy than improving their life.
got to ask why this is tho

at the core we all want to experience some type of love, companionship etc etc
some just want to be able to lay next to a woman

you can work on your life and still get them at the same time, i doubt most of us here are billionaires building kingdoms too busy for interaction

you can balance your lifestyle

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
got to ask why this is tho

at the core we all want to experience some type of love, companionship etc etc
some just want to be able to lay next to a woman

you can work on your life and still get them at the same time, i doubt most of us here are billionaires building kingdoms too busy for interaction

you can balance your lifestyle
You can, but your focus on working on your life is going to take a massive hit while doing so.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps

-Firstly try focusing on what you feel insecure about. If you feel you're fat and bytches won't like you, then LOSE WEIGHT.

You'll feel good about yourself and you'll be in better health.

-Feel insecure about living at home?
Stack bread until you can move out or goto college.

Women are feeble minded and are leeches.

Meaning they see you're a happy,decently guy with positive energy and people like to be around you, then they basically trip over themselves to be in your space and try to be apart of it.
Good game here. Improve yourself. Enjoy life. Attract your desires. Have patience during the grind seasons and don't stress what you may be "missing" out on