Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Ok i am at a loss of words here. I already told tha bytch to get bent fyi...but I just don't understand why:

So today I'm chillin wit my nikkaz. Normal day...smokin...laughin...music bumpin, you know tha drill when you wit ya boyz. :myman:

All of a sudden I get a text from this single mom broad. She coo af fr but listen yall, damn.

So yea mind you her number not even saved right? No flex just keep this in mind.

Bro this bytch talmbout: "wyd?"

Me: "
smokin and chillin with my bros"
Her: "are you ready to respect my boundaries and me as a person?"

B:stopitslime:
R:hhh:
O:gucci:

W:dwillhuh:H:what: A:jbhmm: T:dahell:?:camby:

Dawg...I just said "No"
Her: "OK"
Her: "You cant respect me lmao wow heard u"
Me: "I never intentionally disrespected you or overstepped any "boundaries". Goofy."
Her: "I know but youre stubborn and I wanted to know if youd work on your behavior for our friendship"
Me: "No. I'm not working on shyt. You dont HAVE to talk to me dude"
Her: "Ok .Respect it. I wish you the best"
Me: "Coo. You too"

Goofy ass broad wtf was tha point in any of that?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ok i am at a loss of words here. I already told tha bytch to get bent fyi...but I just don't understand why:

So today I'm chillin wit my nikkaz. Normal day...smokin...laughin...music bumpin, you know tha drill when you wit ya boyz. :myman:

All of a sudden I get a text from this single mom broad. She coo af fr but listen yall, damn.

So yea mind you her number not even saved right? No flex just keep this in mind.

Bro this bytch talmbout: "wyd?"

Me: "
smokin and chillin with my bros"
Her: "are you ready to respect my boundaries and me as a person?"

B:stopitslime:
R:hhh:
O:gucci:

W:dwillhuh:H:what: A:jbhmm: T:dahell:?:camby:

Dawg...I just said "No"
Her: "OK"
Her: "You cant respect me lmao wow heard u"
Me: "I never intentionally disrespected you or overstepped any "boundaries". Goofy."
Her: "I know but youre stubborn and I wanted to know if youd work on your behavior for our friendship"
Me: "No. I'm not working on shyt. You dont HAVE to talk to me dude"
Her: "Ok .Respect it. I wish you the best"
Me: "Coo. You too"

Goofy ass broad wtf was tha point in any of that?
She's bored and needs some entertainment..

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
She's bored and needs some entertainment..
Yea I figured. I used to hate my ex (the girl above aint her) but really she put me on hella game. I sniffed this bytch tha fukk out last Summer.

I really dont know why tha bytch periodically talks to me, aside from her being bored like you said.

I'm not a puppy or a playstation tho bytch. Go watch ya kid if you bored idk what to tell ya.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
She's obviously playing the game. :pachaha:

When a chick is feeling you, they don't do that nonsense. I don't send follow up messages, like ever. I just move on, because I know how it is these days. :yeshrug:

i agree but not 100%

some chicks will just see you as not a top priority, she can still hit you up every 48 hours

got a chick like that now and i dont mind it cause i dont be on my phone like that plus im still fuking her raw

as long as she likes your dikk it should be ok, both genders should play the game unless the feelings are on front street

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I want a son though before I get too old. I feel creepy for macking to some chick in her 20s which are prime child rearing years for women.
the same people who think youre creepy are the same people who are 13 years deep in a sexless marriage, hate each others guts and sleep in separate bedrooms

do what the fukk YOU feel is right

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same people who think youre creepy are the same people who are 13 years deep in a sexless marriage, hate each others guts and sleep in separate bedrooms

do what the fukk YOU feel is right
Now that I think about it you’re right breh. To make it clear I’m 36 by the way