Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs I've been trying to get this girl to come over, but she keeps complaining about how busy she is and doesn't even have time for herself. We all know it's B.S:stopitslime:

Do I tell her she'll make time if she really wants to
Or
Tell her I'm falling back and leaving everything to her, and to hit me up when she wants to come, and I KIM

listen to @Mister_DoItNice

you don't do nothing . Women make time for men they like and they have a million excuses for men they don't like.

The thing is this most women don't have it in them to speak black/white so they speak in grey.

She'll tell you she's to busy to come over and hang out instead of I'm not interested in you.

Just like how a great coach can tell when the momentum is shifting and calls a time out, you have to have that sixth sense.

I already mentioned here I was talking to this chick, we hung out, always made her laugh I was in brehs, messaged her on a friday what her plans were, two days later she messaged me back how she saw my message but was "busy", i said cool no worries. But I already knew right then it was done and over the rollercoaster ride stopped and my turn was over and it was someone's else. Back in the day I'd sit and pout i want to go on it again, or feel down and out and sit gawking while someone else went on the ride but now i'm :ehh:. I deleted her number and its been like 2 months now and I never heard from her again just what I expected :ehh:

As I said before imagine you were Google and you were interviewing an employee for a job of a lifetime. Imagine everytime you called to schedule a interview the person you called was like um sorry i'm busy I just don't have time for this interview at this point. Would you keep calling? Nah you would move on to the next candidate.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Brehs I've been trying to get this girl to come over, but she keeps complaining about how busy she is and doesn't even have time for herself. We all know it's B.S:stopitslime:

Do I tell her she'll make time if she really wants to
Or
Tell her I'm falling back and leaving everything to her, and to hit me up when she wants to come, and I KIM
She don't wanna fukk you bro. Toss her to the bushes

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@FireDwaneCasey that hinge app is :francis:

I have about like 20 or so matches, few numbers...but i feel like alotta the black girls on there are tryna cater or supplicate themselves to white nikkas :hhh:

The bio’s that i read :hhh:

Girls likin country music, heavy metal, posin in pics with white folks and bein the only black girl, etc.

all around :hhh:

And these are good lookin black women too :picard:

Gonna get myself off that shyt :scust:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Over in these parts on Hinge. The black chicks are pretty much busted or definitely on that :mjpls: wave

I've matched with maybe 3 decent black women on there. I have my preferences set to Black, East Asian, Indian & middle east

For PAAGs though Hinge is amazing my inbox is overflowing with them.

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@FireDwaneCasey that hinge app is :francis:

I have about like 20 or so matches, few numbers...but i feel like alotta the black girls on there are tryna cater or supplicate themselves to white nikkas :hhh:

The bio’s that i read :hhh:

Girls likin country music, heavy metal, posin in pics with white folks and bein the only black girl, etc.

all around :hhh:

And these are good lookin black women too :picard:

Gonna get myself off that shyt :scust:

:heh:
I don't even think I read bios but wouldn't be surprised that they wanted zaddy

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Went on date with a chick last week. Thought it went well. She also said she had a great time but something don't feel right brehs.

So we agreed to meet up the following week and exchanged insta. Then she says exchanging numbers is better. I text her the following day just saying I had a great night yesterday and that she should choose the place we should go to next time. She replies like 10 hours later (despite her last seen on what's app showing she was online frequently) and said she also enjoyed it and will look for a place. Then I say that I'm free on this day and she has not replied to my message since then. She was online a few minutes ago and no response.

I've noticed one thing about her, she reads my messages and replies long after, this happened the very first time we spoke. Now she hasn't replied to me in days. what should I do brehs? Bush her (block her on what's app and insta), wait it out or sent her another follow up message again?

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Went on date with a chick last week. Thought it went well. She also said she had a great time but something don't feel right brehs.

So we agreed to meet up the following week and exchanged insta. Then she says exchanging numbers is better. I text her the following day just saying I had a great night yesterday and that she should choose the place we should go to next time. She replies like 10 hours later (despite her last seen on what's app showing she was online frequently) and said she also enjoyed it and will look for a place. Then I say that I'm free on this day and she has not replied to my message since then. She was online a few minutes ago and no response.

I've noticed one thing about her, she reads my messages and replies long after, this happened the very first time we spoke. Now she hasn't replied to me in days. what should I do brehs? Bush her (block her on what's app and insta), wait it out or sent her another follow up message again?

I always thought blocking folk who ain't outright harassing to be a bit "petty." Just keep it moving and bush her.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
do

Don't send another message. Just pursue another woman. Gotta keep it moving in this dating game, don't even let her stress you out ,it's her loss.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I've noticed one thing about her, she reads my messages and replies long after
, this happened the very first time we spoke. Now she hasn't replied to me in days. what should I do brehs? Bush her (block her on what's app and insta), wait it out or sent her another follow up message again?

She's obviously playing the game. :pachaha:

When a chick is feeling you, they don't do that nonsense. I don't send follow up messages, like ever. I just move on, because I know how it is these days. :yeshrug:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I've said before, I learnt my lesson about messaging a chick that I've been on a date with before she messages me back. It's like the kiss of death if the guy does it first.

A lot of chicks will say they had a good time. A lot of times I think they talk to their bird brain friends and go with their 'advice'

I've noted that women who were really feeling me and didn't play games didn't have very close female friends.

Just archive her message and KIM.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:dahell:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I text her the following day just saying I had a great night yesterday and that she should choose the place we should go to next time.
:mjzooted:NOOOOO!

Chicks that are highly interested in you will text you before you even get home from the date..

":noah: I still have your scent on me!"

"I really had fun!:queen:"

shyt I got a pawg number and she texted me a few hours later and told me how I made her day better...

Also you asking her she should choose the place to goto next time? NOO...most broads don't even know wtf they wanna eat, if she wanted to take you somewhere and treat you to a meal or something she'll let you know.

Did you try to smash ?

Last edited: