Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
But it got me thinking brehs

Too many modern women are just terrible and horrible at saying what they want and flip-flopping. Banging these chicks is easy, I could do it all day every day, but even that gets boring after a while. There is no emotional connection.

Not many of these women have substance beyond a few fukks. So when you find a real one she stands out.

Hadn't talked to this Chinese chick I was seeing for most of last year for two months as I told her I still wanted to see other people. Which at that time I was avoiding settling down. She fell back, but we got talking yesterday. I do love her but didn't want to fukk her over. Which I kinda did.

But the more I look at her she fits the bill for someone I could see myself in a relationship with. She really held it down last year for me when a lot of people walked away and didn't give a fukk. And showed through her actions she is worth my time.

The diamonds really stand out in this era of women. As it only going to get worse.

men and women are just as terrible as each other , a real connection isn't easy to come by, so when you get it cherish it

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
men and women are just as terrible as each other , a real connection isn't easy to come by, so when you get it cherish it

True. I'll admit I've been on some savage scumbag shyt a couple times.

But yes, a real connection with someone who makes you feel calm and good is rare.

Many will overlook that, and chase unsuitable people. I've done it myself

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still working on getting the weight down and studying for the asvab. I'm not 100% if I'm going to go in. I may try to do something in IT, seems like there are lots of opportunities with it.
Do what you feel is best, military is not for everyone

Prynce

Daps
I need big bro advice

Is it wrong to only want sex from women?

Like I'm not against being a good dude and all that but most women I see I want to smash 1st then see if I like her as a person

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I need big bro advice

Is it wrong to only want sex from women?

Like I'm not against being a good dude and all that but most women I see I want to smash 1st then see if I like her as a person

I like to kinda see what shes about before we fukk. But there is nothing wrong with that it will just get soulless after a while.

Best way to see how you feel about a chick is after you cum and you come to your senses. Do you want to chill or get outta there asap?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I like to kinda see what shes about before we fukk. But there is nothing wrong with that it will just get soulless after a while.

Best way to see how you feel about a chick is after you cum and you come to your senses. Do you want to chill or get outta there asap?
100% facts. Think this also had a big part in me slowing down the way I did too.

If I don't wanna be around you after I buss then I ain't even trying to fukk.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Wow.....This why I don't go to women places.

Drop the story tho :ufdup:
ight man I'm gonna give you the story, but the grammar is going to be shyt cause I hate keeping up with it

So I've been fukking on this chick for about two months. Everything was going smooth until a month into the fukking

Shes been going through a lot shyt, losing her place to stay etc, and she finally found a place that would take her fukked up history(her ex busted her last apartment up knocking down doors and shyt). From my understanding, the ex use to beat on her, cheat etc. In my simping days I would've cared, but at this point shes just p*ssy.
This was couple days ago: Anyways like I mention before, I was at her new apartment and someone tries the door while im on the couch:mjpls: She comes from the kitchen looking dumbfounded and opens it and her ex is standing right here. (after this happen, she said he found out where she lived from a mutual friend :mjpls:) We both lock eyes and I thought dude was gonna do something. They stand outside just starring at each other, he puts his head down like a coward and walks away. At this point i'm just :shaq2:Then she start juelzing, I leave and hit up another chick I know and she was making spagetti so I head over, eat, smash and call it a night. Mind you, while i'm eating and fukking, shes blowing my shyt up, I ignore them

Next day around 7pm I decide to answers one the flurry of calls she was giving me that day. Again julzing and everything in between. I told her I'll head over there around 9. That time comes and as I pull up, and knock on the door. When the door opens, guess who I see standing inside? She really starts explaing " baby please its not like this im telling him to leave etc etc etc. I gave her the :ehh: and left. Then dudes starts walking to my car "hey kinfolk can we talk real quick? I just want her back" I continued with my trip home, had some calc homework and shyt:ehh:

There is no lesson here, just fukk theses hoes and never commit to shyt. Always have some ass on the side real shyt. I couldn't imagine if I actually committed to some shyt like that:wow:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
ight man I'm gonna give you the story, but the grammar is going to be shyt cause I hate keeping up with it

So I've been fukking on this chick for about two months. Everything was going smooth until a month into the fukking

Shes been going through a lot shyt, losing her place to stay etc, and she finally found a place that would take her fukked up history(her ex busted her last apartment up knocking down doors and shyt). From my understanding, the ex use to beat on her, cheat etc. In my simping days I would've cared, but at this point shes just p*ssy.
This was couple days ago: Anyways like I mention before, I was at her new apartment and someone tries the door while im on the couch:mjpls: She comes from the kitchen looking dumbfounded and opens it and her ex is standing right here. (after this happen, she said he found out where she lived from a mutual friend :mjpls:) We both lock eyes and I thought dude was gonna do something. They stand outside just starring at each other, he puts his head down like a coward and walks away. At this point i'm just :shaq2:Then she start juelzing, I leave and hit up another chick I know and she was making spagetti so I head over, eat, smash and call it a night. Mind you, while i'm eating and fukking, shes blowing my shyt up, I ignore them

Next day around 7pm I decide to answers one the flurry of calls she was giving me that day. Again julzing and everything in between. I told her I'll head over there around 9. That time comes and as I pull up, and knock on the door. When the door opens, guess who I see standing inside? She really starts explaing " baby please its not like this im telling him to leave etc etc etc. I gave her the :ehh: and left. Then dudes starts walking to my car "hey kinfolk can we talk real quick? I just want her back" I continued with my trip home, had some calc homework and shyt:ehh:

There is no lesson here, just fukk theses hoes and never commit to shyt. Always have some ass on the side real shyt. I couldn't imagine if I actually committed to some shyt like that:wow:

Her ex boyfriend a stupid psychopath/cuck and she stupid

:russ:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I've been trying to get this girl to come over, but she keeps complaining about how busy she is and doesn't even have time for herself. We all know it's B.S:stopitslime:

Do I tell her she'll make time if she really wants to
Or
Tell her I'm falling back and leaving everything to her, and to hit me up when she wants to come, and I KIM

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Brehs I've been trying to get this girl to come over, but she keeps complaining about how busy she is and doesn't even have time for herself. We all know it's B.S:stopitslime:

Do I tell her she'll make time if she really wants to
Or
Tell her I'm falling back and leaving everything to her, and to hit me up when she wants to come, and I KIM

You don’t tell her any of that. You just find another shorty. There’s nothing to explain so don’t waste your time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never posted in this thread before but maybe you all could help me out:

I am a 33 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend. I am 5'10'' and obese at 275 lbs. I have social anxiety/self esteem issues. Personality wise, I am a people pleaser, don't stand up for myself and am meek/timid. People in general say I'm too nice and I need to get a girlfriend who is sweet. The thing is even they don't want me.

Job wise, I work a minimum wage job as a sales associate at Dollar General. I live in Americus, Georgia with my mother and don't have a car. I have a two year degree in Business Management and 60,000 in student loan debt. I have not repaid any of it back. The reason I have so much debt is because I fukked around a lot when in school and didn't take it seriously.

I am strongly considering getting in the air force once I get my weight down. I am exercising daily and eating healthier as of now.

In terms of women, what can I do to make them attracted to me?

And if you live till the average age you still have more than half your life remaining and you can start making changes today. The great thing you want to make changes and not lie in misery.

Regardless of your situation the thing that always gets me through is that there is someone out there worst off than you yet has what you want. You want a woman for example? There is someone out there broker than you, fatter than you that has a woman., getting a woman is easy.

So this also should change your mindset do everything you can for yourself not for a woman. You can get some few tips right now and be on a date in a few weeks but today is the day you an start and change everything. Thre is no rush its not like women are going to vanish.

1. Get in shape because you want to be healthy, its a process not a race. You already said you'r exercising daily and eating healthy thats a first step. Get a scale so you can track your weight aim for a goal of like 10-15 lbs a month. The great thing in life we are in the modern age, you don't need to waste money at a gym. You can download a free app and start right away.

2. Hey social anxiety, self esteem being a nice guy people pleaser to afraid to say no is something that most men struggle with at some point of their life. So don't be so hard on yourself, hell i needed new sneakers, i just bought some no name ish online for 50 bucks, back in the day when my self esteem was low id spend like 200 on a pair of nike because I was afraid if someone saw my shoes what they would say. So change your mindset, if you don't like yourself no one else will, one thing that helped me daily is to remind myself whats th worst that can happen? I remember i used to be scared to message chicks on onlnie dating what if they rejected and deleted my message oh no :mjlol: and now here i am i'll go right up to a chick in broad daylight and start a convo if I feel like it. Retrain your mind, speak up start convos you work at a dollar store use it to your advantage talk to customers, talk to your coworkers, go out with them break the ice. When I worked at a call center making min wage in college it actually broke me out of my shell because I had to speak to people on the phone, i had to do outbound calls and face rejection when I called, I had so much idle time id talk to coworkers.

3. A mantra I follow rgardless of the job you are doing get what you can out of it, yeah its min wage, just a dollar store. So hey use it milk it, work on your communication skills. Heck some people out there don't have a job you do. Worst thign you can do is compare yourself to others, you make min wage and you live at home and don't have a car so your expenses are meager, you probably have more money at the end of the month than a reg cat working 9-5 corporate gig living in a waterfront condo leasing a bmw 6 series.

4. You have an associates degree might as well work on getting your bachelors (im in canada so dont know the process down there) but what another 2-3 years? I'm 33 and i'm back in school for data science never to late breh, or even better look at certificates. Buy a pmp book and read and study and go right the test and become a pmp, six sigma, change management you can literally just study by your own and go buy a few hundred and write the tests. As well th golden age of the internet I learn more about data science from watching some indian guy in india on youtube than my professor at school. Knowledge is here. Also 60,000 in debt breh most people are in debt, just becasue they drive a fancy car or live in som fancy waterfront condo or work some cushy job all of those are mirages.

In the end look at the positives breh you're still young you want to work on yourself, your not married no kids there is nothing holding you down to where you are.