Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Cougar broad got rid of me because I stopped paying attention to her :heh:

Now the roster is down to two. I swear things fall of a cliff if I'm seeing more than four or five women at a time

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You're placing way too much value on p*ssy. Is it great? No doubt

Know whats better? Raw with p*ssy with a dope chick you care about >>>>

That takes time to find though.

Lets say dude goes out and just jumps off in something to lose his virginity but winds up catching something or getting a chick pregnant. His problems would be WAAAAAAAY worse off than they are right now.

He went 33 years without it, he can go another 6 months, solely focus on himself, and then when he comes out on the other side be able to hit as many bytches as he wants if he gets himself right.

Money, success, and confidence gives you the freedom, options, and choices to make you realize how abundant p*ssy is and that it ain't going nowhere.

We take those chances with any vagina we dip into..yes he should focus on himself, but he should also be active as well...

It's like telling someone to shadowbox for 6 months...

How exactly is he learning anything fighting himself?

There has to be some sort of barometer set where he sees he on the right track from a social and physical standpoint...

Posture
Body language
Social interaction

He gotta get out there and get that in order just to build a positive foundation...which means he needs to be in the CONSTANT loop of the opposite sex...Because they are the barometer for this particular situation...

Homeboy should be trying to attend as many gatherings as possible while working out etc...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
In college i did my best in literaure and history and public speaking. I actually won a public speaking contest before.

Public speaking:ohhh:

My nikka...you already got a head start...

If you work on your interactions and body language, you can level up...

Public Speaking can take you alot of places

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Public speaking:ohhh:

My nikka...you already got a head start...

If you work on your interactions and body language, you can level up...

Public Speaking can take you alot of places
I actually feel confident when i do it. But in regular one on one interactions i do not.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs chicks out here be giving interviews and shyt for the next dikk before they leave you:mjgrin:

Got a chick I work with got a boyfriend and a kid but clearly asking those "feeler" questions..

"You like kids?:usure" "

"Oh you work two jobs?:steviej: "

"You live by yourself? "

Basically a bunch of questions...

I usually deflect the questions or give short answers and just ask her more shyt to get her talking.

But her man must be fukking up:mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brehs chicks out here be giving interviews and shyt for the next dikk before they leave you:mjgrin:

Got a chick I work with got a boyfriend and a kid but clearly asking those "feeler" questions..

"You like kids?:usure" "

"Oh you work two jobs?:steviej: "

"You live by yourself? "

Basically a bunch of questions...

I usually deflect the questions or give short answers and just ask her more shyt to get her talking.

But her man must be fukking up:mjgrin:
bytches ALWAYS line they shyt up :heh:

Thats why as soon as I see a change in behavior its an automatic :camby:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never posted in this thread before but maybe you all could help me out:

I am a 33 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend. I am 5'10'' and obese at 275 lbs. I have social anxiety/self esteem issues. Personality wise, I am a people pleaser, don't stand up for myself and am meek/timid. People in general say I'm too nice and I need to get a girlfriend who is sweet. The thing is even they don't want me.

Job wise, I work a minimum wage job as a sales associate at Dollar General. I live in Americus, Georgia with my mother and don't have a car. I have a two year degree in Business Management and 60,000 in student loan debt. I have not repaid any of it back. The reason I have so much debt is because I fukked around a lot when in school and didn't take it seriously.

I am strongly considering getting in the air force once I get my weight down. I am exercising daily and eating healthier as of now.

In terms of women, what can I do to make them attracted to me?
I remember you, you made a thread about you wanting to go to the military. How’s that going for you?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We take those chances with any vagina we dip into..yes he should focus on himself, but he should also be active as well...

It's like telling someone to shadowbox for 6 months...

How exactly is he learning anything fighting himself?

There has to be some sort of barometer set where he sees he on the right track from a social and physical standpoint...

Posture
Body language
Social interaction

He gotta get out there and get that in order just to build a positive foundation...which means he needs to be in the CONSTANT loop of the opposite sex...Because they are the barometer for this particular situation...

Homeboy should be trying to attend as many gatherings as possible while working out etc...
It is nothing like to telling someone to shadowbox for 6 months lol

Dating costs money, but more importantly than that it costs time. Time that could be better suited for him right now to work on his other problems that actually matter. Him getting p*ssy right now is not important.

He should definitely go out and be social, join up with like minded individuals and friends who can help develop his social skills and encourage him.

But chasing p*ssy should come way after that on his list.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Had a date set up for Sunday evening, tbh I wasn't really feeling it as the chick was feeling real flaky as hell in messaging me back and I was doing some creative work which was more interesting.

I still messaged though and asked are we still on for this evening? Knowing the answer. An hour before the date she replies on Bumble. Sorry, I have an appointment today at that time!

No suggestion from her when she's next free.

:comeon:

I didn't even bother to reply. Just gonna let her sit there until she unmatches.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
But it got me thinking brehs

Too many modern women are just terrible and horrible at saying what they want and flip-flopping. Banging these chicks is easy, I could do it all day every day, but even that gets boring after a while. There is no emotional connection.

Not many of these women have substance beyond a few fukks. So when you find a real one she stands out.

Hadn't talked to this Chinese chick I was seeing for most of last year for two months as I told her I still wanted to see other people. Which at that time I was avoiding settling down. She fell back, but we got talking yesterday. I do love her but didn't want to fukk her over. Which I kinda did.

But the more I look at her she fits the bill for someone I could see myself in a relationship with. She really held it down last year for me when a lot of people walked away and didn't give a fukk. And showed through her actions she is worth my time.

The diamonds really stand out in this era of women. As it only going to get worse.