Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Dave24

@Silkk

Dave didn't do anything wrong tho. He actually has a degree, stuff just hasn't worked out for him.

I still feel he should work on his social skills and get women.

You can still improve and still get women.

He doesn't need to focus on it, but he can still do it here and there during the week.

We all have wants.

I think you should just start socializing more dave and try to go out and talk to girls.

Maybe try online dating.

Make yourself more attractive and hit the gym and focus on your wardrobe.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If he is socially handicapped, getting p*ssy works wonders for him...
He might as well go thru it now and get it out of his system...
Let him make his mistakes now while he ain't got much so when he levels up, he knows how to maneuver..
You say this like its gonna be easy for him to go out and just get. I'm pretty sure he hasn't gotten any not due to not wanting any.

He needs to work on himself, and improve his situation even if its only for 6 months to a year.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
@Dave24

@Silkk

Dave didn't do anything wrong tho. He actually has a degree, stuff just hasn't worked out for him.

I still feel he should work on his social skills and get women.

You can still improve and still get women.

He doesn't need to focus on it, but he can still do it here and there during the week.

We all have wants.

I think you should just start socializing more dave and try to go out and talk to girls.

Maybe try online dating.

Make yourself more attractive and hit the gym and focus on your wardrobe.
I didn't say he did anything wrong, but his focus right now should not be on women. It should be on improving his situation career wise, physically, and financially. Women are a byproduct of success, not the goal.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You still got the wrong mindset breh lol

Woman should never be your main focus. If anything you should want to be successful for yourself and your mom. Women will ALWAYS be there.

Thanks breh.

What career/job do you have currently?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What I meant was that he was doing the right thing and has a degree of wasn't like he just didn't give af and now all of a sudden wants to finally get his life together.

That's the thing with school it can really take time from you because you put so much focus on it, for it to only not give you shyt.

That's the only higher learning that does that.

Anyway, I feel he can put a majority of his focus on getting things together, but putting women off still will make it hard on him.

I mean dude did say he didn't have any dating life at all before, so I think he can try a lil with them.

I didn't say he did anything wrong, but his focus right now should not be on women. It should be on improving his situation career wise, physically, and financially. Women are a byproduct of success, not the goal.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
What I meant was that he was doing the right thing and has a degree of wasn't like he just didn't give af and now all of a sudden wants to finally get his life together.

That's the thing with school it can really take time from you because you put so much focus on it, for it to only not give you shyt.

That's the only higher learning that does that.

Anyway, I feel he can put a majority of his focus on getting things together, but putting women off still will make it hard on him.

I mean dude did say he didn't have any dating life at all before, so I think he can try a lil with them.

I'm gonna focus on weight loss and just trying to talk to women in general so I can be more comfortable around them.

Silkk

Daps
Thanks breh.

What career/job do you have currently?
I'm in IT Security, largely thanks to the Coli and the IC/Allhiphop. Knowledge and Skills are key to a career, That will lead to you being able to control the narrative of your life.

Their's skills, certifications, courses, etc. that you could pick up and learn in a matter of weeks/months that can help to change your life. This site has a TON of fukkery but there is also a TON of knowledge to be learned here as well. Instead of worrying about women, come peep all the knowledge being dropped in the six figure forum. Guarantee your outlook will change when you see/hear what some of the other brehs are out here doing.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You say this like its gonna be easy for him to go out and just get. I'm pretty sure he hasn't gotten any due to not wanting any.

He needs to work on himself, and improve his situation even if its only for 6 months to a year.

It wont be easy..

But he definitely shouldn't ignore the glaring issue or push it to the side...

Yes he should work on himself, but he should def put some focus on losing his virginity

One of my homeboys is a 32 year old virgin...:ld:

Fam...its tough for me to talk to him sometimes..I can imagine a female..he has no type of social understanding and etiquette..

Understanding social clues and maneuvering not only help with women, but in life in general...

He needs to put himself in those situations and see success from it even if its something like hitting p*ssy..

Dude is at step 1 of life...he needs to get over step 1 shyt

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I'm in IT Security, largely thanks to the Coli and the IC/Allhiphop. Knowledge and Skills are key to a career, That will lead to you being able to control the narrative of your life.

Their's skills, certifications, courses, etc. that you could pick up and learn in a matter of weeks/months that can help to change your life. This site has a TON of fukkery but there is also a TON of knowledge to be learned here as well. Instead of worrying about women, come peep all the knowledge being dropped in the six figure forum. Guarantee your outlook will change when you see/hear what some of the other brehs are out here doing.

In terms of IT do you have to be good at Math? If not, what skills does one need to develop to be good in IT? I would be interested in something like that, but math has never been a strong suit for me.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It wont be easy..

Yes he should work on himself, but he should def put some focus on losing his virginity

Fam...its tough for me to talk to him sometimes..I can imagine a female..he has no type of social understanding and etiquette..

Understanding social clues and maneuvering not only help with women, but in life in general...

He needs to put himself in those situations and see success from it even if its something like hitting p*ssy..

That's exactly where I'm at, how you describe your homeboy

:to::to:

Silkk

Daps
It wont be easy..

You're placing way too much value on p*ssy. Is it great? No doubt

Know whats better? Raw with p*ssy with a dope chick you care about >>>>

That takes time to find though.

Lets say dude goes out and just jumps off in something to lose his virginity but winds up catching something or getting a chick pregnant. His problems would be WAAAAAAAY worse off than they are right now.

He went 33 years without it, he can go another 6 months, solely focus on himself, and then when he comes out on the other side be able to hit as many bytches as he wants if he gets himself right.

Money, success, and confidence gives you the freedom, options, and choices to make you realize how abundant p*ssy is and that it ain't going nowhere.

Silkk

Daps
In terms of IT do you have to be good at Math? If not, what skills does one need to develop to be good in IT? I would be interested in something like that, but math has never been a strong suit for me.
Fuuuuuuck no :mjlol:

I fukking hate math. I just finished my Cyber Security AS last fall, and I dropped Algebra like three times during the past two years.

But i've never needed to be strong at/use math during my entire career. I don't get why that shyt is mandatory but thats a whole other thread.

Critical Thinking would be the #1 skill I could think of, but learning applications probably goes the longest in IT. But IT is a broad term so you'd have to figure out what you like and start there, if thats what you even want to do. There's a ton of career options out there.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You're placing way too much value on p*ssy. Is it great? No doubt

Know whats better? Raw with p*ssy with a dope chick you care about >>>>

That takes time to find though.

Lets say dude goes out and just jumps off in something to lose his virginity but winds up catching something or getting a chick pregnant. His problems would be WAAAAAAAY worse off than they are right now.

He went 33 years without it, he can go another 6 months, solely focus on himself, and then when he comes out on the other side be able to hit as many bytches as he wants if he gets himself right.

Money, success, and confidence gives you the freedom, options, and choices to make you realize how abundant p*ssy is and that it ain't going nowhere.
How many months would it take for me to get money, success, confidence? I went this long without p*ssy so i see what you mean.