Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

NickiMiraj

Rookie
Daps
Actions speak louder than words everytime. A man can lie to you in the begining. But in order for him to continue to string you along, you have begun lying to yourself.

If you are in a situation you need to walk away from, don't try to get back what you gave or put in. Don't try to understand why. All you need to understand is you are done. Don't waste anymore energy on it.

Edit: Just read above. basically the same.

Men can't take half of what they dish out. They will do the same or worse but if you do anything its the end all be all. Pay it no mind and don't let it rile you up.

This is such an excellent post lol

The only thing I have to add to this thrEad is trust your instincts. They're probably right.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you ladies feel about flirting? You or your man, and does the situation matter? Like at work, with you, online, or whatever?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:usure: Nah its true.
i beg to differ one day i was at concert and ole girl was round my way i ask her for a ride and she walked off like i wasn't shyt and left me stranded (mind you i've never done anything to her that warranted that behaviour) fast forward a few weeks i notice a car illegally parked and have it towed (i work parking) she comes running asking me not to tow her car, i didn't know it was hers but ole girl fukked up because as you mean she gave me a ride i would have seen how her car looked like and not towed it.

man that bytches tears were delish:ahh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
i beg to differ one day i was at concert and ole girl was round my way i ask her for a ride and she walked off like i wasn't shyt and left me stranded (mind you i've never done anything to her that warranted that behaviour) fast forward a few weeks i notice a car illegally parked and have it towed (i work parking) she comes running asking me not to tow her car, i didn't know it was hers but ole girl fukked up because as you mean she gave me a ride i would have seen how her car looked like and not towed it.

man that bytches tears were delish:ahh:

Not the same thing. I'm talking about in relationships or situationships.

I have been called an A-hole by a-holes :ahh: y'all can't take it if a woman pulls your crap on you.

The shock, the hurt and then if you are cold hearted with it. :banderas:

Even on here, hit some of these male posters with their own logic :mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Not the same thing. I'm talking about in relationships or situationships.

I have been called an A-hole by a-holes :ahh: y'all can't take it if a woman pulls your crap on you.

The shock, the hurt and then if you are cold hearted with it. :banderas:

Even on here, hit some of these male posters with their own logic :mjlol:
:yeshrug: well i can't say for certain because i stick to my guns always, i'm not hypocritical. you won't ever catch me lacking in these skreets :childplease:

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What kind of man is going to expect or even let a woman pay on a date...my daddy didn't raise me like that. money I spend on him is because I want to do something special for a certain occasion but best believe, the heavy lifting on cost for dates is done by the brehs. example; he buys the tickets for the trip, and the hotel, I might buy him the hat he wants for the party. He buys the concert tickets, I will show up with the large bottle of goose for him. but, dutch can kiss my ass and he's always buying dinner unless I am treating him in celebration for something. I make up for this in all the other relationship shyt that I do. and he's good with that. My daddy didn't raise no fool who is vibing to neyo's 'independent' bullshyt. yes, i am independent on my own but if you are fukking me, and eating my good cooking and getting your ego stroked by me then you are happy to handle the check when it comes. I wish I would reach for a damn check at a dinner if you are not celebrating your birthday or a promotion. bye.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
If there is any kind of debate over who's paying for a date, even if it's just ngaz shooting each other looks, u should have a moment of clarity right then n there. fukk a chick look like done gave a nga the privilege of taking her out to show her some thangs n she gotta pay for it too?

Brosephinas, the man supposed to be in ctrl. He's requested a date with u, which means if he's smart, and ur beautiful, he realizes u been on a gang of dates. It's supposed to be lights, camera, action for him to show u what kinda man he is, how he handles himself, n his social standing in the city.:myman:

Brehs don't be understanding u have to put a woman into ur world, where ur the king n as long as she's down n loyal n honest n loving she gets the keys to the kingdom. Same with homeboy, u give him the key to u when he earns it and shows a genuine desire to be a positive factor in ur life.:ohlawd:

And stop tolerating ngaz cheatin on u, it lowers the fukk out of ur stock out here. If he only wanted u he'd only be fukking with u, he'd be too busy tryna learn u n grow with u n build something to be fukking around.:what:

Lame ngaz get mad at chicks who don't tolerate bullshyt, but the real ngaz see that n appreciate the fukk out of it cuz it means he ain't gotta hear no stories about how much of a boy crazy fool u been with other ngaz. If ur a good chick, real ngaz can't stand hearing about they boy fukking around on u. :heh:We look at that nga like he's dumb as fukk, especially with all the lying ass hoes out here he SHOULD be with.:stopitslime:

Ngaz outchea trying to find a Bonnie and square ass ngaz fckin up trying to impress the thugs. Then be lookin stupid when u pull up to the bar with the chick they ain't want buying her drinks he couldn't afford.:mjlol:
And that's when the hating begins...:blessed:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
as a man i'll give you ladies the gospel.

1,hug that damn stove.:ohlawd:
2,keep your sense of humor post (relationship label):jawalrus:
3,until you have a baby you are under contract to be a tenda.:stopitslime:
4,stay spontaneous....suck a dikk because it's there,bring out
your toy and rev that bytch up on the couch next to him playing xbox.:whoo:
5,keep your mama nem out of ya'lls business.:ufdup:
6,keep them bytches away and never give them amo to use on you later.:ufdup:
7,a woman's house and her p*ssy is a parallel.....(hope they are both clean):sas2:
8,leave the pastor at church.....if i'm riding with you ten toes to the turf we
are evenly yoked so reverend ripoff can eat a dikk.
:camby:
9,the comfortable draws with the rip in it is cool but the matching bra and
pantys let me know that you are ready for work.....think cheese burger in
a brown bag vs.the pretty wrapping paper.
:lawd:
10,judge how a man is gonna respect you by how he respects his mama.
gospel.......
:mjpls:
qn2tqu.gif

wat6rr.jpg

^^Ladies listen to this man...I whole Heartily agree.

I wish I could pos rep

:mjcry: