Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flirting with who?

You or man flirting with another chick or dude. Do you feel like its unacceptable in all cases, not a big deal if its online as oppose to in person. Is flirting on Facebook and dangerous as flirting on IG or here even?

One of my homies is a huge IG slut, he flirts on there left and right, his girl knows and they have each others info. But its IG.... however with facebook and in person she doesn't play that ish.

SinCitty

Rookie
Daps
You or man flirting with another chick or dude. Do you feel like its unacceptable in all cases, not a big deal if its online as oppose to in person. Is flirting on Facebook and dangerous as flirting on IG or here even?

One of my homies is a huge IG slut, he flirts on there left and right, his girl knows and they have each others info. But its IG.... however with facebook and in person she doesn't play that ish.

Your homey is a cheater waiting to be in the right situation. No way in hell will my dude embarass me by flirting with anyone online or off. What would his flirting make me look like? The answer is like a damn simp, like he doesn't respect me or that I dont mean shyt to him...and if he makes me look like that than we won't be together.

SinCitty

Rookie
Daps
keep them bytches away and never give them amo to use on you later.

Fellas explain the above statement.....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your homey is a cheater waiting to be in the right situation. No way in hell will my dude embarass me by flirting with anyone online or off. What would his flirting make me look like? The answer is like a damn simp, like he doesn't respect me or that I dont mean shyt to him...and if he makes me look like that than we won't be together.

Potentially he could be, but I can say he's been faithful and hasn't messed with women that he could very easily have smashed for the last 2 years. His woman is a flirt as well so i guess it cancels things out. I don't know her as well but she seems loyal too.

I think it works out for them. I was just curious if anyone else knows they are flirt or deals with one that they know has been faithful.

:demigawd:
Daps
can someone drop some gems about dealing w/ men while in college.
and before anybody says it, my mother already said "easy, you don't" lol
a lot of the guys at my school are into that whole friends with benefits/fukk buddy shyt, nobody just wants an exclusive committed relationship and it pisses me off. bleh.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
can someone drop some gems about dealing w/ men while in college.
and before anybody says it, my mother already said "easy, you don't" lol
a lot of the guys at my school are into that whole friends with benefits/fukk buddy shyt, nobody just wants an exclusive committed relationship and it pisses me off. bleh.
:laugh: ain't no dude in college gonna be stuck to 1 woman.College is a man's party years :sas2:

:demigawd:
Daps
:laugh: ain't no dude in college gonna be stuck to 1 woman.College is a man's party years :sas2:

and that's the thing that's upsetting me. i'm not asking for a "pre-marriage" or some shyt lmao, i just wanna kick it with one person, kiss em in public and not look stupid :snoop:
i party but i don't hook up and i'm starting to consider throwing that all way and just "having fun" like everyone else. i never got into the whole hook up scene because i'm VERY emotional and affectionate and that has no place if my relationship with someone is just sex. struggles of an aquarius :(

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
and that's the thing that's upsetting me. i'm not asking for a "pre-marriage" or some shyt lmao, i just wanna kick it with one person, kiss em in public and not look stupid :snoop:
i party but i don't hook up and i'm starting to consider throwing that all way and just "having fun" like everyone else. i never got into the whole hook up scene because i'm VERY emotional and affectionate and that has no place if my relationship with someone is just sex. struggles of an aquarius :(
You young and your main focus should be your school work.Just be friends with the dude,relationships will be there when you graduate don't stress.Hey whatever works for you :manny:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If you allow him to disrespect you he will
If you allow him to believe that you are the only one that should be cooking and cleaning he will let u.
A penis does not equal not being able to cook or clean.

Unless u want to do all the cooking and cleaning tell that nikka u ain't his momma or a damn maid.

Do not listen to the nikka that says he doesn't celebrate Valentine's day. If u allow him to think its acceptable to not do anything special for u on Valentine's day then he will do nothing but I guarentee the next girl he is with he will do something for her because she doesn't play that shyt.

Never be too available to a man. He will not value your time. He will hit u up anytime where ever because he knows whenever he wants you, you will be ready. That's not to say you should play games. But if you already have plans do not cancel them all the time for him.