Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Men are not prizes. They come easily and go easier.

There are more good women than men. There just are. So dont assume every guy you meet is a good man. Have some discernment.

He'll keep disrespecting you if you let him thats just men theyre like kids poking at their parents to see how far they can get.

If he aint spending money on you hes playing you. nikkas are connected to their wallets. Men are obsessed with getting and hoarding money. Women with spending it. If hes not letting you enjoy yourself on his dime hes saving it for the chick he can respect.

If he was bad to his previous women, youre no different.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Men are not prizes. They come easily and go easier.

There are more good women than men. There just are. So dont assume every guy you meet is a good man. Have some discernment.

He'll keep disrespecting you if you let him thats just men theyre like kids poking at their parents to see how far they can get.

If he aint spending money on you hes playing you. nikkas are connected to their wallets. Men are obsessed with getting and hoarding money. Women with spending it. If hes not letting you enjoy yourself on his dime hes saving it for the chick he can respect.

If he was bad to his previous women, youre no different.
There is a reason your rep is in the negative 4 figures :beli:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I am in a bit of a pickle, there's this guy i like and he likes me too, we're not dating but we do see each other and hang out some times nothing sexual or anything we just have that chemistry but i messaged him to hang out for lunch but he didn't even respond :mjcry: i get that he's a very busy guy but damn should i give up or should i just keep chasing pavements?? even if it leads nowhere?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Why is it that men know that women are supposedly "emotional creatures" but they love playing wid a bytch emotions so fukkin much? :usure:

A lot of guys, don't think past what they want. Not only that but they have a complex that they are in control . So when the consequences of them playing games happen such as broken windows or a woman spazzes out on them it's like "man that b*tch crazy, idk what's wrong with her"

No, you played with the wrong one. That's why I say look out for your best interest and don't expect a man to or for him to consider you like you do them. Humans are selfish period but men have a special kind of selfish. Even the "nice ones".

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I am in a bit of a pickle, there's this guy i like and he likes me too, we're not dating but we do see each other and hang out some times nothing sexual or anything we just have that chemistry but i messaged him to hang out for lunch but he didn't even respond :mjcry: i get that he's a very busy guy but damn should i give up or should i just keep chasing pavements?? even if it leads nowhere?

Uh when did you message him?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
A lot of guys, don't think past what they want. Not only that but they have a complex that they are in control . So when the consequences of them playing games happen such as broken windows or a woman spazzes out on them it's like "man that b*tch crazy, idk what's wrong with her"

No, you played with the wrong one. That's why I say look out for your best interest and don't expect a man to or for him to consider you like you do them. Humans are selfish period but men have a special kind of selfish. Even the "nice ones".
:beli:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Not all guys are same Rae

Never said they were * I said a lot, not all. And everyone is selfish to a point its human nature.

The nicest guy I know has selfish times because you guys don't think like women and don't cosider the same things we do. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

I always find that hilarious. Dudes will intentionally use someone and play games with them, then act shocked and innocent when the person is angry. :dead:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I said a lot, not all. And everyone is selfish to a point its human nature.

The nicest guy I know has selfish times because you guys don't think like women and don't cosider the same things we do. It is what it is.
Your entitled to your opinion.Yea humans are selfish.Obviously us men don't think like women because we use logic :russ:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I always find that hilarious. Dudes will intentionally use someone and play games with them, then act shocked and innocent when the person is angry. :dead:

Never fails, always the victim even in you open relationship thread :dead:

Your entitled to your opinion.Yea humans are selfish.Obviously us men don't think like women because we use logic :russ:

Yea that's what it is...

:mjlol: