Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actions speak louder than words everytime. A man can lie to you in the begining. But in order for him to continue to string you along, you have begun lying to yourself.

If you are in a situation you need to walk away from, don't try to get back what you gave or put in. Don't try to understand why. All you need to understand is you are done. Don't waste anymore energy on it.

Edit: Just read above. basically the same.

Men can't take half of what they dish out. They will do the same or worse but if you do anything its the end all be all. Pay it no mind and don't let it rile you up.
Not bad. :ehh:

You just fukked up on that "men can't take what they dish out"

Girl please.

:russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it seems like he can't manage some shyt, even if he asked for it, he can't. Don't give him the benefit of the doubt; all that He-Man bullshyt is exactly that... bullshyt.
Sounds like you got a story to tell.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm appalled... I hayt this thredd
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:mjcry: It's a dirty area, and if they were to release in my mouth I don't think I could control my natural reflex to chomp down. :mjlol:
2 things:
1. Flavored lube, it will taste amazing and you can imagine you are sucking/licking on your favorite candy/dessert. Just don't bite!
2. When he is about to finish, just push it to the back of your throat so it passes most of your tongue and you don't have to taste it.

Just find yourself a clean dude with a clean diet who will take it slow or be willing to teach you. You should be able to talk to your partner and ask questions like:
Is there anything I do that you don't like? Or what can I do to make it better? Can we try xyz? I really want to try ____, would you like that? "

If you don't want to put it in your mouth, you can start by teasing him with foreplay. Kissing him on the mouth, nibbling on his ear, kissing his chin and neck (down to where the neck and shoulder meet), continue lower til you get his pants off. You can spit on it and give him a hand job, then hop on it.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
2 things:
1. Flavored lube, it will taste amazing and you can imagine you are sucking/licking on your favorite candy/dessert. Just don't bite!
2. When he is about to finish, just push it to the back of your throat so it passes most of your tongue and you don't have to taste it.

Just find yourself a clean dude with a clean diet who will take it slow or be willing to teach you. You should be able to talk to your partner and ask questions like:
Is there anything I do that you don't like? Or what can I do to make it better? Can we try xyz? I really want to try ____, would you like that? "

[SPOILER="if you're adventurous" ]
If you don't want to put it in your mouth, you can start by teasing him with foreplay. Kissing him on the mouth, nibbling on his ear, kissing his chin and neck (down to where the neck and shoulder meet), continue lower til you get his pants off. You can spit on it and give him a hand job, then hop on it. [/SPOILER]
I'll be sure to save this tip for when I get married. Flavored lube? :ohhh: I think you just gave me the GOAT advice.