Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Don't give your boyfriend husband privileges

And don't give a man you ain't dating, boyfriend privileges

definitely agree with this. No sex, I will not live with you, I will cook for you if I feel like it etc etc
Best advice so far

Also get a clear understanding as to what you are and make sure it is regularly stated where the relationship is going. (E.g. you're his girlfriend and ya'll are taking it slow, etc )

If he starts switching up or becoming unsure. Watch him and his actions, it may be time to start distancing yourself and prepare for a break up. No point in wasting time.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Actions speak louder than words everytime. A man can lie to you in the begining. But in order for him to continue to string you along, you have begun lying to yourself.

If you are in a situation you need to walk away from, don't try to get back what you gave or put in. Don't try to understand why. All you need to understand is you are done. Don't waste anymore energy on it.

Edit: Just read above. basically the same.

Men can't take half of what they dish out. They will do the same or worse but if you do anything its the end all be all. Pay it no mind and don't let it rile you up.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How do you get out of sucking a dikk? :patrice: The thought of a penis in the mouth is :scust:

SinCitty

Rookie
Daps
treat your man like you are his side bytch...get up happy to make him a sandwich at 3 am...and toast the bread and make sure it comes equipped with a drink...WITH ice. No bytch should be able to take your spot.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a simp, take him for everything :mjpls:
ArfGyzxCMAA9kzz.png:large