Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
That's unfortunate to here.:(

Did you ever consider talking to a male about it? It can be any male that has an open mind, willing to listen and can try to help you understand some things.

Naw I can't open up to guys, I would probably end up sounding dumb and emotional.

Interesting, you come across very much aware of how to deal with men and how we think. Crazy because men feel like that about women lol.

If you need a platonic male to talk to you can hit me up ( I'm not trying to holla lol) I was raised around and with a bunch of women I tend to vibe better with women in convo's than with most dudes.

Sucks to hear that you have that fear, choose wisely when you do decide to date. I'd hate to see you open up to trust someone and they do you dirty and send you down that long dark path.

Honestly the only platonic relationships I've had with guys have been my battle buddies. It's really easy for soldiers to look past gender and relate over military stuff. Almost every crush I had was a soldier but I would never progress a relationship out of fear.

It's bad when you reject people you like :francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Naw I can't open up to guys, I would probably end up sounding dumb and emotional.
You don't know what people think. That's how you're perceiving yourself to be. Any dude with an open mind that's willing to listen won't judge you and will simply offer advice on how to change the way you feel or look at things from a different perspective.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Last week dude said he never wanted to speak to me ever again. Yesterday dude is blowing up my phone and texting me asking where I'm at and who I'm with. :deadmanny:I had to check his ass today and tell him to mind his damn business. We're not even dating. He doesn't even live in the same state.

Then my ex texting me some bullshyt ass story about his life being endanger and needing to lay low like I ever contact this nikka. Then he got the nerve to get mad b/c I don' believe him . Texting me "I don't even know who you are anymore." :pachaha: The audacity of this nikka.

I swear to God I have men problems like men have women problems. I've been told so many times "You act like I'm the nikka and treat me like a bytch." Why b/c I don't allow you to disrespect me and expect you to treat me with the same respect I treat you? God forbid.

Why can't these dudes live a life free of drama? Why? Why?!

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@Jayne you're in charge of the rating threads right? If not, whoever is in charge needs to set up roster so that there isn't a cluster of threads and there's a legit schedule. People should put in a request first and once it's approved they'll get a day/date on when they can make the thread or one to two people are the sole thread keepers.

Just a suggestion.

EDIT
crap, wrong thread :snoop:

Last edited:

Abayo

Pro
Daps
I like being courted but I have a hard time actually liking someone
Im also not interested in fornication
Is it a bad thing to date people until they want something more then bounce?
Most men are only after sex but will never say it. They're in it for the sex I'm in it for the fun, am I wrong?

For some reason it hurts more to reject someone I tricked into loving me than knowing that a guy is only with me because of sex.

I'm not that eloquent, I hope someone understood

Luna

All Star
Daps
I think the biggest lie fed to women is that we don't need to be confident. If a guy shuns an aggressive/conceited girl, it's not because he thinks he's below her, it's because he can see through the craziness and insecurity. Likewise, submissive doormats are as insecure as it gets. I'm a people pleaser and a simp - they don't interpret this as loyalty, but clinginess.

Stop talking too much about yourself at once. If you think you're interesting, it won't be for long if you hand him bullet points of your interests/hobbies/background.

Don't be apologetic unless you seriously fukked up. This is coming from someone who apologizes for everything.

Carry yourself gracefully. Unbothered, but gracefully.

Take the compliment but don't react too enthusiastically. Compliment him back.

Don't talk about your exes. Jesus, seriously, don't.

Pay for what you consume. Or don't and keep him thinking you owe him something. :manny:

Express yourself eloquently. Be the most charming politician you can think of. Basically, impress but don't overwhelm.

Reacting slightly unnerved but politely to something offensive he'd say is pretty damn cold-blooded. Do it.

I lost my dream catch mostly because I broke every one of these rules - except for paying. I'm too much of an open-book, bleeding heart, insecure female simp. I try to keep people entertained by talking about unusual topics which probably makes them think I'm weirdo or a try-hard. I'm the most misunderstood person to have ever lived. But I'll try to apply these principles on my next date and see how it goes. I don't think I can change though.
:wow:
Come back to me baby. :mjcry:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GUUUUUUUUUUUURL do i have a story for yall :smh:

This nikka been blowing up my phone since july

i didnt change my number cause i love the attention and instead want to complain online instead of fiixng it..

but can yall help me figure this out?

chile i cant...CANNOT take the stress :damn:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
What is open mouth kissing like :mindblown: I feel like that would be the most awkward moment of my life besides slow dancing.

I get the point of french kissing, not sure how common that is irl, but what are people doing with the inside of their mouth while they're lip locking?

When someone in my unit found out I never kissed one of the guys sincerely offered to practice with me but I was like :whoa: