Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
How do you let someone down easy?
I've been breaking up with the same guy at least 10 times now. He just won't let me go and I've given up.
He doesn't understand that the more time he spends with me the more he'll fall in love but I'll always want out.
I've tried being clear and direct, I've ghosted, I've been mean and awful, I have done everything.Someone please help :francis:

Just block him, stay ghosted. Start spending time with someone else and make sure he knows about it. Stop giving him attention. Attention=Hope.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I've been breaking up with the same guy at least 10 times now. He just won't let me go and I've given up.
He doesn't understand that the more time he spends with me the more he'll fall in love but I'll always want out.
I've tried being clear and direct, I've ghosted, I've been mean and awful, I have done everything.Someone please help :francis:

By not leading them on

Abayo

Pro
Daps
Just block him, stay ghosted. Start spending time with someone else and make sure he knows about it. Stop giving him attention. Attention=Hope.

I did block him, I even blocked unknown numbers. He started calling me from other people's phones. I blocked him on social media and he makes new ones and start talking to me from there. Idk what to do.

By not leading them on
Didn't lead him on, was 100% from the start

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I did block him, I even blocked unknown numbers. He started calling me from other people's phones. I blocked him on social media and he makes new ones and start talking to me from there. Idk what to do.

Do you have any male friends that can confront him about this?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
can someone drop some gems about dealing w/ men while in college.
and before anybody says it, my mother already said "easy, you don't" lol
a lot of the guys at my school are into that whole friends with benefits/fukk buddy shyt, nobody just wants an exclusive committed relationship and it pisses me off. bleh.

It's a waste of time. Just be a fukk buddy

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Right :russ:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Men are not prizes. They come easily and go easier.

There are more good women than men. There just are. So dont assume every guy you meet is a good man. Have some discernment.

He'll keep disrespecting you if you let him thats just men theyre like kids poking at their parents to see how far they can get.

If he aint spending money on you hes playing you. nikkas are connected to their wallets. Men are obsessed with getting and hoarding money. Women with spending it. If hes not letting you enjoy yourself on his dime hes saving it for the chick he can respect.

If he was bad to his previous women, youre no different.

No man gonna check for you with this attitude

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Because these men don't truly care what comes out of the mouths of these women 99% of the time.
Women have a sense of humor no less than men, men just focus so much on the physical aspect of the woman (which she can sense) that they never truly allow her to let her guard down.

That or there's just no chemistry, move on :manny:

Thank you for this advice. I never thought about it this way.:patrice:

There's this one kid I know who clearly wants to sleep with me, but I still hang with him every so often just to get out of the house.

I told him I'm only intimate with men I'm in a relationship with and now all of a sudden he's talking all
"wow, we have so much in common" :leon:"i like you" :lupe: "what would it take for us to be in a relationship?":ohhh:

I'm just :rudy:shyt came off mad suspicious especially since he already let his intentions be known, now I can't take anything he says afterwards seriously which is sad cus he's a cool kid:manny:

But I'll make sure never to bring that up to the next potential guy.:smugfavre:

So why are you holding him hostage?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

No reason you should be talking to him if you are not going to fuk him or introduce him to your friends for him to fuk. You are wasting his time.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Then you stop messing with him. DONT GIVE IN. Dont give that nikka hope. You cant help how he feels but just do you, boo. If he never gets the message then thats his problem.