Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I had a dream that I was trying to screw Matthew McConaughey, or at least his look alike (extremely fukking random) and he told me no because his dikk was too big for me to take.

Throwing Randy Orton in the bushes has me subconsciously looking for a new Pale Face Crush. :damn:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What is open mouth kissing like :mindblown: I feel like that would be the most awkward moment of my life besides slow dancing.

I get the point of french kissing, not sure how common that is irl, but what are people doing with the inside of their mouth while they're lip locking?

When someone in my unit found out I never kissed one of the guys sincerely offered to practice with me but I was like :whoa:
What I read in high school:
Use your tongue to make a T. lick up, then lick across, then repeat
You can swirl tongues but don't get caught up with that.
Switch it up and add variety bite lips.
Just don't stick your tongue down his throat.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
What I read in high school:
Use your tongue to make a T. lick up, then lick across, then repeat
You can swirl tongues but don't get caught up with that.
Switch it up and add variety bite lips.
Just don't stick your tongue down his throat.

Now to find a practice mate!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Truth be told I'm afraid of men. Growing up I've been physically abused/bullied by guys, I also have three brothers who take advantage of me and my mother is very stoic-- she never talked to me about men, she didn't have much time for me in general.

It's easier for me to talk to women because I understand them-- I know how we think. Women can read each other well. Males are complicated creatures that I know i can never understand and so I think I can never be with one because I fear what I don't understand and refuse to take risks due to trauma.
lol men are very simple.

for the most part providing us with sex/food on a decent enough basis, knowing when to not annoy/nag/argue with us, being straightforward as opposed to wishy washy, supporting us when we need it (as far as ideas/dreams) and being thoughtful will keep your man around

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
y'all deserve all the love and happiness.
me on the other hand, i just hope i find someone who at least won't be disgusted at me for just breathing.
:yeshrug:

part of me wants to keep hoping for someone to come my way,
another part of me just wants to give up and journey deeper into darkness.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I really get tired of having to explain myself and it's frustrating having to be looked at like I have 5 heads.
When your truth isn't the norm, people won't accept it.
At this point, throwing in the towel seems like the most viable option.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
y'all deserve all the love and happiness.
me on the other hand, i just hope i find someone who at least won't be disgusted at me for just breathing.
:yeshrug:

part of me wants to keep hoping for someone to come my way,
another part of me just wants to give up and journey deeper into darkness.

You deserve love and happiness too and you will find it.

Abayo

Pro
Daps
Trying to get my dad to arrange a marriage for me but he's way too shy, I hope this goes well

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I really get tired of having to explain myself and it's frustrating having to be looked at like I have 5 heads.
When your truth isn't the norm, people won't accept it.
At this point, throwing in the towel seems like the most viable option.

What's your truth? If u dont mind me asking :lupe:

Daps
I'm a 24 year old virgin and have never been in a relationship. It's crazy how people think I would lie about something like that:skip:
With sex being a pressure to some do you think the longer you wait the harder it will be to have sex once you're 28+?

I'm saying finding someone you can trust to have sex with vs guy that is kinda cool and attractive

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Me and my ex still lingering in each others lives. been broken up for like a year but still cant let each other go. We still chill, smoke together, chill with family, NO fukkING tho. Im hitting chicks when I need to and im sure somebody is balls deep in her. Whats the deal? One of you chicks explain to me why she's still hanging around?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Me and my ex still lingering in each others lives. been broken up for like a year but still cant let each other go. We still chill, smoke together, chill with family, NO fukkING tho. Im hitting chicks when I need to and im sure somebody is balls deep in her. Whats the deal? One of you chicks explain to me why she's still hanging around?
Why are you? She's comfortable around you. She likes the company.