Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Abayo

Pro
Daps
No reason you should be talking to him if you are not going to fuk him or introduce him to your friends for him to fuk. You are wasting his time.
Already tried introducing him to knew people, he doesn't want that.

Then you stop messing with him. DONT GIVE IN. Dont give that nikka hope. You cant help how he feels but just do you, boo. If he never gets the message then thats his problem.

Idk after ghosting so hard and him basically catfishing me into talking to him, I feel bad when I've got to reject him like that. But I'll take your advice and not give in. I'll start from tomorrow, wish me luck

It might have to be taken that far. :ld:

Naahh now you just want drama

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Already tried introducing him to knew people, he doesn't want that.

Idk after ghosting so hard and him basically catfishing me into talking to him, I feel bad when I've got to reject him like that. But I'll take your advice and not give in. I'll start from tomorrow, wish me luck

Naahh now you just want drama

I don't want drama, but if you not gonna keep up the ghost then that's the only other option

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
How do you let someone you know you like them if you find flirting disgusting and your eyes look lifeless with no subtle hint of interest during eye contact?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Very interesting thread. One of these posts were about me :ohhh:

Yeah, this one.
KKbZVSP.gif

j/k. I'm not mean. I hope you can take a joke. lol

How do you let someone you know you like them if you find flirting disgusting and your eyes look lifeless with no subtle hint of interest during eye contact?

Be nice to them? or just flirt and see how he reacts to it lol, it's easier. Or maybe you could invite them out somewhere, like on a date?

Has he shown any interest in you? That's the only way I could come out and say anything directly unless we were close friends.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, this one.
KKbZVSP.gif

j/k. I'm not mean. I hope you can take a joke. lol

Be nice to them? or just flirt and see how he reacts to it lol, it's easier. Or maybe you could invite them out somewhere, like on a date?

Has he shown any interest in you? That's the only way I could come out and say anything directly unless we were close friends.

Sorry for late response. I'm already over that person.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told I'm afraid of men. Growing up I've been physically abused/bullied by guys, I also have three brothers who take advantage of me and my mother is very stoic-- she never talked to me about men, she didn't have much time for me in general.

It's easier for me to talk to women because I understand them-- I know how we think. Women can read each other well. Males are complicated creatures that I know i can never understand and so I think I can never be with one because I fear what I don't understand and refuse to take risks due to trauma.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Truth be told I'm afraid of men. Growing up I've been physically abused/bullied by guys, I also have three brothers who take advantage of me and my mother is very stoic-- she never talked to me about men, she didn't have much time for me in general.

It's easier for me to talk to women because I understand them-- I know how we think. Women can read each other well. Males are complicated creatures that I know i can never understand and so I think I can never be with one because I fear what I don't understand and refuse to take risks due to trauma.
That's unfortunate to here.:(

Did you ever consider talking to a male about it? It can be any male that has an open mind, willing to listen and can try to help you understand some things.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Interesting, you come across very much aware of how to deal with men and how we think. Crazy because men feel like that about women lol.

If you need a platonic male to talk to you can hit me up ( I'm not trying to holla lol) I was raised around and with a bunch of women I tend to vibe better with women in convo's than with most dudes.

Sucks to hear that you have that fear, choose wisely when you do decide to date. I'd hate to see you open up to trust someone and they do you dirty and send you down that long dark path.