Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
obviously she doesn't want to get cheated on again.

Yea I respect that but shyt she gonna go find a stranger and he gonna do the same thing. At least that shyt is out my system and I want to show her I can be with her and not hurt her again.

This shyt is stressful man :to:

Wouldn't wish this on anyone. I just want my girl back :ohlawd:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
obviously she doesn't want to get cheated on again.

and when i say "out my system" I mean I know i was wrong and I learned from it and wouldnt do her like that again. There's gotta still be something there if we are still hanging out.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yea I respect that but shyt she gonna go find a stranger and he gonna do the same thing. At least that shyt is out my system and I want to show her I can be with her and not hurt her again.

This shyt is stressful man :to:

Wouldn't wish this on anyone. I just want my girl back :ohlawd:

But she doesn't know if the new guy is a cheater, she knows for fact that you are. People rarely get over getting cheated on. If she cheated on you, you'd be the same way.

and when i say "out my system" I mean I know i was wrong and I learned from it and wouldnt do her like that again. There's gotta still be something there if we are still hanging out.

She has no way of knowing that. All she knows is you cheated before. And I'm sure there is something there, you don't stop loving someone that did you wrong, you just stop trusting them.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
But she doesn't know if the new guy is a cheater, she knows for fact that you are. People rarely get over getting cheated on. If she cheated on you, you'd be the same way.

She has no way of knowing that. All she knows is you cheated before. And I'm sure there is something there, you don't stop loving someone that did you wrong, you just stop trusting them.

I feel you.

What the fukk do I do?

wonton87

IG: @Wonton25 @RIngGangRadio @Brewz_And_Boxing
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I feel you.

What the fukk do I do?

I can't speak for other ladies, but personally if I were hanging with someone that I no longer wanted to be with, but had history with... it would mainly be because: 1. I like your companionship and company. 2. I am lonely, and know that it's safe to hang with you. 3. I am waiting for the right guy to come around, but until that time comes I will pass the time with my newly friendzoned ex. The mixed signals are messed up of course, but so was the cheating. Many of us women are emotional, and it can take a long time for us to detach from someone we truly care (cared) for. If she wanted to get back with you, she would have definitely made it be known by now. I think it may be time for you to move on. Good luck to you. Sending positive vibes your way :-)

Versace

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hooligans
Most men are garbage and not even worth the drama or the dikk. The men who are worth the drama and the dikk are still garbage and should be used as disposable toys #facts