Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
Nah its too general, your situation may be different.

Whats up brehrette?

Nah... It's not different... That was exactly it.
He wasn't serious and didn't want me like that, but for some reason didn't break it up for good. I guess he didn't want to hurt me or something... Lol.
We're trying to be friends now...

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nah... It's not different... That was exactly it.
He wasn't serious and didn't want me like that, but for some reason didn't break it up for good. I guess he didn't want to hurt me or something... Lol.
We're trying to be friends now...
Oh ok. Well at least your out of it now and not wasting your time eh.

Dont know about the friends thing though :jbhmm: but if you think you can handle it then cool.

P.s. The red made my opinions edgy but thanks i guess lol

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
Oh ok. Well at least your out of it now and not wasting your time eh.

Dont know about the friends thing though :jbhmm: but if you think you can handle it then cool.

P.s. The red made my opinions edgy but thanks i guess lol

Yeah... I guess...
I miss him tho ...
And about the friends thing I'm gonna see how it goes, it hasn't been very easy talking to him like that.
But deep down I think that since we met we've been more friends than an actual couple. So maybe this is how things were supposed to be from start.

EDIT:
Oh! And do you want me to take it back to red then?:dwillhuh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ladies can yall help me understand something?

If she's the one who broke up with me over a year ago, why is she so concerned about what I'm doing and who I'm doin it wit?
Someone answer this man :bryan:
She wishes things were different and is waiting for you to become the man she wants or she is waiting and watching to see your life ruined so she can laugh about it and feel better. Either way, there's still an emotional attachment there.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ladies, just a reminder:

If a man is serious and actually wants you, he will make time and move mountains to make sure he can secure your time and love.

well some men are more desperate than others...

a male model wont be on your shyt as much as billy down the street will be...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ladies, just a reminder:

If a man is serious and actually wants you, he will make time and move mountains to make sure he can secure your time and love.

This.

Also dont stay with a man that makes you feel like you have to compete with other women for his affection. :scust: that's a shytty way to live.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
If you hear the phrase "but guys prefer girls who __________" from some random dude, just laugh and then do whatever the hell you want anyway. 90% of the time it is nothing that would help you actually grow and improve as a person, just some personal preference the guy has that he is trying to passive aggressively get you to conform to. :heh:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Especially because one guy will want one thing and the next guy you meet 2 days later will want the opposite, trying to please a bunch of random men at the same time is only gonna confuse you and will probably be less fun than being yourself

Abayo

Pro
Daps
How do you let someone down easy?
I've been breaking up with the same guy at least 10 times now. He just won't let me go and I've given up.
He doesn't understand that the more time he spends with me the more he'll fall in love but I'll always want out.
I've tried being clear and direct, I've ghosted, I've been mean and awful, I have done everything.Someone please help :francis: