Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Ladies what is the most important feature (outside of cleanliness) of a man's house that impresses you :jbhmm:?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Having actual pots and pans to cook in as well a as a stocked fridge.
I have that down pact...I have cooked for women before. I also keep the place clean and its nicely furnished.

EDIT: I just spent a grip on this rug amongst some smaller ones I have.
LOK7ogT.jpg

PEO6IWo.jpg

Last edited:

Luna

All Star
Daps
This one might be a challenging one of the brehs. So I love my dude to death, but I want him to have his space. I don't want to be a pestering girlfriend who is constantly in his space. One time I told him that he didn't have to always be with me if he doesn't want to but I do enjoy it when he is. This breh like to had LOST IT. He thought I was trying to break up with him, or didn't want to see him anymore, etc. I'm like NO NO NO I just don't want him to feel obligated to be with his girl all the time. How do I communicate this without him going :merchant:
Brehs? I always heard my brothers talk about women nagging them, or calling too much and I try to avoid all of this especially preparing to be Mrs. Breh in the future. What is a brehette to do :lupe:

Maybe deep down inside you're the one who wants to have space? I'm like that too, so I understand if that's the case.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This guy said he had feelings for me but he doesn't believe in relationships or love anymore. Wtf?

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
Ladies, just a reminder:

If a man is serious and actually wants you, he will make time and move mountains to make sure he can secure your time and love.

Wow, I came in here to post and ask about something that has been bothering me lately.
But this post already answered my question...

... Thanks? I guess...

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wow, I came in here to post and ask about something that has been bothering me lately.
But this post already answered my question...

... Thanks? I guess...
Nah its too general, your situation may be different.

Whats up brehrette?