Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you have an issue with a man u are dating not having a headboard for his bed

Baroness

Rookie
Daps
Is this what constitutes masculinity from a woman's perspective?
absolutely not! Each woman has her own itch to scratch! Got me! Finding out what constitutes masculinity from the source!! There is a whole wavelength of masculinity and femininity in the world if we are honest and every person does not need the same!. That's what's so confusing! Be honest with yourself and others!

DanniC

Pro
Daps
This one might be a challenging one of the brehs. So I love my dude to death, but I want him to have his space. I don't want to be a pestering girlfriend who is constantly in his space. One time I told him that he didn't have to always be with me if he doesn't want to but I do enjoy it when he is. This breh like to had LOST IT. He thought I was trying to break up with him, or didn't want to see him anymore, etc. I'm like NO NO NO I just don't want him to feel obligated to be with his girl all the time. How do I communicate this without him going :merchant:
Brehs? I always heard my brothers talk about women nagging them, or calling too much and I try to avoid all of this especially preparing to be Mrs. Breh in the future. What is a brehette to do :lupe:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This one might be a challenging one of the brehs. So I love my dude to death, but I want him to have his space. I don't want to be a pestering girlfriend who is constantly in his space. One time I told him that he didn't have to always be with me if he doesn't want to but I do enjoy it when he is. This breh like to had LOST IT. He thought I was trying to break up with him, or didn't want to see him anymore, etc. I'm like NO NO NO I just don't want him to feel obligated to be with his girl all the time. How do I communicate this without him going :merchant:
Brehs? I always heard my brothers talk about women nagging them, or calling too much and I try to avoid all of this especially preparing to be Mrs. Breh in the future. What is a brehette to do :lupe:

if he doesn't say anything, then don't worry about it. not all guys are the same. some guys like being with their gf all the time.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps

Lol you're supposed to pester and nag him, lol @ you telling him its okay to spend less time with you. "Stop being around so much so that Tyrone may get a chance to step in the pic bae"

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Gentlemen of The Coli please give your opinion. If a man is into a woman but he is truly busy like working 2 jobs and going to school, is it wrong to not kick it with him because he doesn't have time? Not trying to drop anyone but if you know it's not going to go well now but will in the future what shall a brehette do? On the other hand they say that if you truly like someone you will make time. Now I personally am a busy person with lots of tasks so it's days I don't even talk to my family so I kind of understand. What say you?:patrice:

I say give him your take on the situation, such as you you are really into him and you understand he is busy - but can he squeek out some time for you? there has to be a mutual effort or it ain't going anywhere

DanniC

Pro
Daps
I say give him your take on the situation, such as you you are really into him and you understand he is busy - but can he squeek out some time for you? there has to be a mutual effort or it ain't going anywhere

Thanks for the advice but I BEEN left that fool. I'm in a great relationship with a wonderful man now gives me all the time I need.