Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I guess you wanted attention from a specific type of dude at that moment
Eh... No lol. Most guys I've dated I have met online. I don't meet many people offline because I do not go out; and since I have been isolated for the last few months, I haven't been getting approached.

Even when I do go out, I do not get approached as often as some people on here think. I look younger than my age and I don't work with men or go to school, so I was just apprehensive about how to go out and meet people.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Eh... No lol. Most guys I've dated I have met online. I don't meet many people offline because I do not go out; and since I have been isolated for the last few months, I haven't been getting approached.

Even when I do go out, I do not get approached as often as some people on here think. I look younger than my age and I don't work with men or go to school, so I was just apprehensive about how to go out and meet people.

:ehh:
I feel you.
How young do you look?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I notice that nowadays, men take the lead from the female.

A lot of factors contribute to that

-culture that promotes extended adolescence
-culture that worships the female
-the women are wonderful effect
-significant rise in single mother led households
-devaluing of men
etc...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I love my black women and hope and pray that your next relationship is your last.

Ladies theirs no secrets that you don't already know.

Don't expect anything from a man that you would not expect from yourself.

Compromise and open descussion.

Trust must be the foundation that your relationship is built on.

Love hard, an often.

And to all my black queens out there last but not least DO NOT SETTLE!!!

It's okay to want a handsome man with a good job and well built but........make sure your beautiful with a good jobs and killer curves... it goes both ways.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
If you and he can be happy together in a tent in the woods, no luxuries, then he is probably the right man for you. If not...:jbhmm: Take some time to evaluate it.

Nothing is going to be perfect or easy. Your problem solving skills and ability to be kind and respectful to each other (even during a disagreement) will take you a long way.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
If you and he can be happy together in a tent in the woods, no luxuries, then he is probably the right man for you.

Real shyt right here. Thing is my girl is on her "I need stability" wave. I get it. At times I feel like she doesn't think im good enough but she just wants the best out of me. She's been down for a while tho. Ups, downs, broke, BROKE AS shyt, up....

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
How many of you chicks got back with a man after a breakup and became a whole new person towards him? Kinda what im dealing with right now. Girl is on a whole "New Me" type of thing. Kind of annoying but I cant really blame her.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Real shyt right here. Thing is my girl is on her "I need stability" wave. I get it. At times I feel like she doesn't think im good enough but she just wants the best out of me. She's been down for a while tho. Ups, downs, broke, BROKE AS shyt, up....
There's stability (emotional support) and there's security (financial). As long as you're not financially irresponsible, she shouldn't be worried. And honestly there's no such thing as "good enough." The only way you couldn't be "good enough" is if you're living a destructive lifestyle (drugs, gambling, etc.). As long as y'all are on the same page and are honest with each other (kind but honest), y'all should be good. A man is more than his paycheck.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
How many of you chicks got back with a man after a breakup and became a whole new person towards him? Kinda what im dealing with right now. Girl is on a whole "New Me" type of thing. Kind of annoying but I cant really blame her.
Is she being different towards you in a better way?