Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We had that talk. I told her if she wants to be single I won't trip (like I did when we broke up .. And I really won't) and she was like "no I don't want to be single" so idk

But yea I know it's gonna be ruff

If that's the case then yeah, I wouldn't press it breh.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Do you want to be with her? Cause if you don't than maybe you should break up with her. It is very likely she wants to make your hurt whether intentionally or not as some sort of retaliation. Otherwise i dont know why she would want to get back with you or why you would agree to .

I do want her. She's a good girl. Kind of a nag and a bytch at times but we all have our flaws. My daughter loves her like she's her mom.

But yea I'm getting the vibe she's trying to get back at me in some way. Reason way I'm about to just not even worry about it

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I don't meet guys offline. :ld: I'm not sure I even know how at this point :sadbron:

Let me find out ......

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Luna

All Star
Daps
Just keep it cool and do you. Don't sweat it, and if it ever comes to it - don't fight over him with another man/woman. Just leave, live and laugh.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
If that's the case then yeah, I wouldn't press it breh.

I finally let her go.

she's been acting funny lately. Don't think shes gotten over the anger of what i did (cheated). Plus, she's been going out alot more with friends that i see as shady (VIP hopers...chick that knows nikkas in rapper entourages lol)

Told her she needs to be free and that I love her but I cant deal with her if I cant get all of her.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::to: