Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Your father is right. I see lots of men out here in their early to mid twenties looking burnt out. I was on my second tour and on my second half of my enlistment round my early twenties. Even then, I was talking correspondence courses.

Very interested in her. We eventually went to the park that day. I know I wasn't giving her any attention or time. But...........around the time she wanted all that picnic, park stuff like the ol days. I was actually planning something for her birthday. And we are both Virgos. So, I felt like a secret agent. Cause I didn't want her to think I forgot about her, I wanted to appear that way.

Yea, I'm busy sorry
Okay, can we talk later
No, I'm not off this week

But, I was actually busy as I don't know what. She popped up unannounced and came in. Turned off my computer and took off my glasses before I could get a word out.

"I want to go to the park, lets go"

"Ugh, you do know its 9 at night right"

"Did I stutter"

"No, I'm purt on my shoes now"

So we get to the park and go down memory lane, laughing and joking and listening to slow jams on the radio. She ask me why I work so much. Told her I don't know. I been like this since I was a kid. Everybody in my family was working and hustling. It's in me I guess.

We Fell asleep in the car,

Yeah the man I'm currently with is always working, but I'm used to seeing my farther always working yet having enough time for the family. I guess both parties just have to find the time for each other. I always felt like if someone truly likes you they will make time for you. Like although you are busy you managed to make time for the lady you were seeing.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yeah the man I'm currently with is always working, but I'm used to seeing my farther always working yet having enough time for the family. I guess both parties just have to find the time for each other. I always felt like if someone truly likes you they will make time for you. Like although you are busy you managed to make time for the lady you were seeing.
Absolutely.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
trying to figure out if my girl is spending less time with me because of nursing school or if shes just over me. Would be strange for her to be doing this because she's over me given the fact we were broke up and she came back to me.....

IDK....

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
trying to figure out if my girl is spending less time with me because of nursing school or if shes just over me. Would be strange for her to be doing this because she's over me given the fact we were broke up and she came back to me.....

IDK....

it's probably nursing school, they actually tell you when you start nursing school that your social life/relationships will suffer. You're at school most of the day then you're studying the rest of the day.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
it's probably nursing school, they actually tell you when you start nursing school that your social life/relationships will suffer. You're at school most of the day then you're studying the rest of the day.

Yea. True.

And I feel like a bytch ass nikka saying "Make time for me" hahaha ...

Guess ima just occupy my time being productive, etc...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yea. True.

And I feel like a bytch ass nikka saying "Make time for me" hahaha ...

Guess ima just occupy my time being productive, etc...

Just tell her how you feel, and then you guys can try to make as much time as possible.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

One thing tho... I feel like she's enjoying being like this. Saying she's busy or whatever...

I say that because I cheated on her. Thats why we broke up. She came back tho....but she doesn't want to feel vulnerable. She wants the one up...I dont know maybe im thinking about it too deeply.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Just tell her how you feel, and then you guys can try to make as much time as possible.
I told her. She was on some "I gotta worry about myself.."

:yeshrug:

Which is fine. Cuz i can def do me. (i have mad shyt going on) ... but with us trying to work our kinks out IDK if this will hurt

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
One thing tho... I feel like she's enjoying being like this. Saying she's busy or whatever...

I say that because I cheated on her. Thats why we broke up. She came back tho....but she doesn't want to feel vulnerable. She wants the one up...I dont know maybe im thinking about it too deeply.

Do you want to be with her? Cause if you don't than maybe you should break up with her. It is very likely she wants to make your hurt whether intentionally or not as some sort of retaliation. Otherwise i dont know why she would want to get back with you or why you would agree to .

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Can you blame her though? Either you have to deal with it or leave her alone. When you break up over cheating and get back together you never get the same person back, you get the person you betrayed back. So whatever you were use to before, it's not gonna be the same this time.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I told her. She was on some "I gotta worry about myself.."

:yeshrug:

Which is fine. Cuz i can def do me. (i have mad shyt going on) ... but with us trying to work our kinks out IDK if this will hurt

Man this is going to be ruff, because now that she probably has stuff going on its going to be easy for her to reason that your not worth her time or effort even though she took you back. Her being busy with work and or school and being around a bunch of different people. Its going to be ruff man, especially if she really hasn't forgiven you about the past and just kinda "dealt" with it.

You really are going to have a deep conversation with her if you feel she's worth it. Reassure her and make sure she isn't second guessing the relationship and dragging you along while she's at it.

Just sit her down and let her know you want to make sure your mistakes of the past arent affect things now. And go from there.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Man this is going to be ruff, because now that she probably has stuff going on its going to be easy for her to reason that your not worth her time or effort even though she took you back. Her being busy with work and or school and being around a bunch of different people. Its going to be ruff man, especially if she really hasn't forgiven you about the past and just kinda "dealt" with it.

You really are going to have a deep conversation with her if you feel she's worth it. Reassure her and make sure she isn't second guessing the relationship and dragging you along while she's at it.

Just sit her down and let her know you want to make sure your mistakes of the past arent affect things now. And go from there.

We had that talk. I told her if she wants to be single I won't trip (like I did when we broke up .. And I really won't) and she was like "no I don't want to be single" so idk

But yea I know it's gonna be ruff

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Can you blame her though? Either you have to deal with it or leave her alone. When you break up over cheating and get back together you never get the same person back, you get the person you betrayed back. So whatever you were use to before, it's not gonna be the same this time.

Real shyt. I understand that.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

Been thinking about just not even pressing the issue. Just let her reach out when she wants to and if she doesn't ....then there's my answer.