Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except mowing the lawn is a biweekly activity at most, and taking out the trash happens one or twice a week at most, and getting rid of bugs is a monthly thing while cooking and cleaning is something that you do EVERY day. Most of you aren't supporting or protecting anyone, so you can can that bull.
:leostare:

That's your problem right there, your looking at numbers and work load when its not about that. Not only that who has to clean the house everyday? Like who legit cleans the whole house or even a room everyday? Most people dont even cook everyday now. If you have kids sure that might be different. Usually and traditionally though, a woman stayed home with kids and cooked and clean while a man worked everyday and did those other jobs so it balanced out more so.

Now with everything so screwed up we just pick and choose what gender roles we like while discarding others and then complain.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A man should cater to his wife and a wife should cater to her husband and if you are a Christian, you both serve/obey God.

The definition of cater is provide what is wanted, needed or required. That could mean many different things to different people in their relationship.

I feel providing and raising children is different from catering to them :yeshrug: but maybe not too different :patrice:

I guess when I think cater I thinking "cater to every need and want" aka being a true simp. But based on the actual definition your right.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A man should cater to his wife and a wife should cater to her husband and if you are a Christian, you both serve/obey God.

The definition of cater is provide what is wanted, needed or required. That could mean many different things to different people in their relationship.

I feel providing and raising children is different from catering to them :yeshrug: but maybe not too different :patrice:

Is that you in your avi?

valentine-charlie-brown.jpg

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
He shouldn't expect a maid, cook, mommy, and prostitute service that's for certain. Men shouldn't worry though unfortunately there's always some girl desperate enough for male affection that she will allow herself to be used in that way. :manny:

Membership has it benefits :shaq:

Peace

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
In all this I don't know what you ladies want...just what you don't want.

Depressing tbh.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:leostare:

That's your problem right there, your looking at numbers and work load when its not about that. Not only that who has to clean the house everyday? Like who legit cleans the whole house or even a room everyday? Most people dont even cook everyday now. If you have kids sure that might be different. Usually and traditionally though, a woman stayed home with kids and cooked and clean while a man worked everyday and did those other jobs so it balanced out more so.

Now with everything so screwed up we just pick and choose what gender roles we like while discarding others and then complain.

When did this happen large scale in the black community?
Membership has it benefits :shaq:

Peace
Oh sex? Most of you aren't even making women cum! :deadmanny:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Nothing wrong with it. If you're married. Or if you are getting equal parts of what you give. If you believe she was fine catering to her boyfriend, what do you think she should have expected in return? And I'm not talking platitudes like "respect" and "love" which she obviously gave him in addition to those other things like cooking and cleaning up after him. I mean real tangible things, what should a woman who caters to her man expect to get in return?

I mean she was telling me she was doing all that and still for the most part paying her own bills and covering her own way. She was actually embarrassed by her past actions, especially now that she's engaged and didn't do a tenth of that.

She should expect him to put in some work as well. Examples being taking out the trash, manual work around her place, washing her car, etc. I NEVER said that dudes should do things in return for their lady. I don't cosign taking everything and giving nothing. That's not an equitable contract.

Honestly, sounds to me like her fiance got the short end of the stick :francis:

What would he think if he were to find out she was cooking, cleaning, buying clothes and doing all types of bedroom tricks that she won't do for him? Even after treating her so well and giving her a ring?

Peace

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I guess when I think cater I thinking "cater to every need and want" aka being a true simp. But based on the actual definition your right.

Yea, I don't see a problem with being a simp for your partner as long as it's reciprocated. I think the biggest issue on here is people wanting to be catered to without returning the gesture.

Like Cinna said, you should never lose yourself and I even take that attitude towards kids too.

Is that you in your avi?

valentine-charlie-brown.jpg

Yes :hamster:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're right. It never happened.
Yea, I don't see a problem with being a simp for your partner as long as it's reciprocated. I think the biggest issue on here is people wanting to be catered to without returning the gesture.

Like Cinna said, you should never lose yourself and I even take that attitude towards kids too.

Yes :hamster:
Dat hair. :wub:
Dat everything else. :wub:
What do you want @bcrusaderw
Everything.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
For the ladies that's been in deep love with a guy and it doesnt work out do yall every really get over it completely?

Aka no love or feelings at all if you happen to bump into them or have to speak with them?

Yes you do. And the best way to do it is to cut all ties. Completely. Eventually your feelings turn into meh or whatever. But by avoiding them, the quicker it happens to be honest.