Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the ladies that's been in deep love with a guy and it doesnt work out do yall every really get over it completely?

Aka no love or feelings at all if you happen to bump into them or have to speak with them?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
For the ladies that's been in deep love with a guy and it doesnt work out do yall every really get over it completely?

Aka no love or feelings at all if you happen to bump into them or have to speak with them?
Yes. At the time it may feel like we will never get over it, but we do. At least I do. SI'm completely over the only man I ever really loved. We can talk now and I would feel nothing.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:ohlawd:

What do I do if I want to pay for the date but the guy doesn't want me to? :mjpls:

What I've done is say I'm going to the loo and pay the server: tax, tip & all and tell them don't bring the check.

When we were done, he's looking for the check and I was like "I had a coupon?" :troll:

Then he's all :comeon: this place don't offer coupons.

Then he's all :martin:because he takes that shyt seriously.

And I was like chill, you ALWAYS doing for someone else, let me do something for you :shaq:

Which is true, he always always paid for nice places.

Another time we met after work so I just beat him there, got his favorite booth, paid in advance (I know what he likes) and when it was time to pay, once again he was looking at me like :stopitslime:

And I was like "I had a gift certificate?":pachaha: (I'm not a good liar and he KNOWS this)

But it all worked out.:whoo:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Sometimes the mushiest guys who say the sweetest things turn out to be the ones who care the least :ehh:

Sure, he pays you the sweetest compliments and calls you all sorts of pet names, but is he reliable? Does he care when things get tough?

:francis:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Sometimes the mushiest guys who say the sweetest things turn out to be the ones who care the least :ehh:

Sure, he pays you the sweetest compliments and calls you all sorts of pet names, but is he reliable? Does he care when things get tough?

:francis:

what was the situation, what did you ask for or what did you expect?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
what was the situation, what did you ask for or what did you expect?

I hit him up like "hey, I'm having some issues, can you give me some advice?" He was busy... sure.

A few hours later he comes back like "what is it? i'm curious" but by then I've already come to terms with the situation and the first desperate impulse to ask for help has passed so I'm like "nothing, just going through some family troubles, but it can't be helped only protracted"

Him: what does that mean

Me: delayed :beli:

Him: yeah i guessed it by the context *goes into a rant about vocabulary*

Me: ok *conversation dies*

Him: hey can you recommend me some cool music?

:camby: :camby: :camby:

I'm NOT gonna make him a playlist right now

What, do I have to be bawling my eyes out and visibly breaking down for him to understand I'm having a hard time? I might not have made a big deal of it but still...

All I expected was some sensitivity :martin:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why is he calling after all these months?
Because they always do. I had one that I hadn't talk to in a year and some months seek me out.

I talked to him on some old friendly stuff and kept it moving. I can't speak for all men but this one in particular knew he had done me wrong. He got out there and thought the grass was greener on the other side only to find out there was only more manure over there.

People don't realize what they have until its gone....

Paradise

Daps

Nope... He doesn't deserve the gushing and blushing. I probably wouldn't even speak. I would go the other direction.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't take relationship advice from men, especially men who are not married.

My friend from back home had a horrendous breakup. She was basically listening to all of our guy friends about how to maintain her relationship which she'd been in since we graduated from college. They of course advised her to cater to him and essentially wait on him hand and foot. They basically told her to audition for the role of wife and he'd eventually propose. Well she did this for 3 years or so off and on and ended up heartbroken because he got another woman pregnant and left her.

Anyway I just got the news that she got engaged tonight to another great guy she'd started dating after finally getting over her bf out of college. But I just remember how long it took her to get over being devastated like that and how that bad advice essentially set her up for it.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because they always do. I had one that I hadn't talk to in a year and some months seek me out.

I talked to him on some old friendly stuff and kept it moving. I can't speak for all men but this one in particular knew he had done me wrong. He got out there and thought the grass was greener on the other side only to find out there was only more manure over there.

People don't realize what they have until its gone....

Pretty much.

Our last conversation ended with him wanting to remain friends because I get him:heh:.

Paradise

Daps
Pretty much.

Our last conversation ended with him wanting to remain friends because I get him:heh:.
You are a good one. I would have told him "Nah... I'm good. I've got enough friends. I wish you well though.":camby:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are a good one. I would have told him "Nah... I'm good. I've got enough friends. I wish you well though."

I told him we can't be friends but he kept insisting. .I just hung up and put his calls on autoreject.

I'm a bit curious as to what he possibly has to say but it's best I don't even entertain his calls.

Paradise

Daps
I told him we can't be friends but he kept insisting. .I just hung up and put his calls on autoreject.

I'm a bit curious as to what he possibly has to say but it's best I don't even entertain his calls.
You done the right thing by not taking his calls. They call on that "I want to be your friend" stuff so they can suck you back in.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I hit him up like "hey, I'm having some issues, can you give me some advice?" He was busy... sure.

A few hours later he comes back like "what is it? i'm curious" but by then I've already come to terms with the situation and the first desperate impulse to ask for help has passed so I'm like "nothing, just going through some family troubles, but it can't be helped only protracted"

Him: what does that mean

Me: delayed :beli:

Him: yeah i guessed it by the context *goes into a rant about vocabulary*

Me: ok *conversation dies*

Him: hey can you recommend me some cool music?

:camby: :camby: :camby:

I'm NOT gonna make him a playlist right now

What, do I have to be bawling my eyes out and visibly breaking down for him to understand I'm having a hard time? I might not have made a big deal of it but still...

All I expected was some sensitivity :martin:

Hmm

I've been in his situation before unknowingly and was legit busy, and i only knew when i forced it out of her after i noticed she was cold

tbh he did followed up afterwards, were not mind readers so let it be known, if the urgency doesnt hit him then :francis::camby:

haha :skip: playlist? yeah he felt bad, dont bush him...yet