Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
question: how have you ladies got over your worst ex? just curious b/c my friends and i all have different ideas when it comes to it. i give myself time to cry, mope, and the like and eventually snap out of it. in due time i'm over them. my other friend deletes everything and is on to the next like it never happened. then one more simply uses other guys to try and fill the void and comes back crying to me when it doesn't work/he isn't jealous/they sleep together again and he doesn't get back with her :mindblown:

anywho though, what works for you guys coping wise?

Anything but sleeping with a string of random Men. Because ultimately just as Women have limited eggs compared to male sperm, they also have limited chances to get it right before they become too jaded to commit to a Man and give her all.

It depends on the individual Woman and her hormones but I'd err on the side of caution if I were you (Concerning those rebound nikkas). That being said if a new mofo is still around after you have had time and space to think you need to give him some p*ssy. :troll:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
question: how have you ladies got over your worst ex? just curious b/c my friends and i all have different ideas when it comes to it. i give myself time to cry, mope, and the like and eventually snap out of it. in due time i'm over them. my other friend deletes everything and is on to the next like it never happened. then one more simply uses other guys to try and fill the void and comes back crying to me when it doesn't work/he isn't jealous/they sleep together again and he doesn't get back with her :mindblown:

Cry let it all out, don't try covering the feelings with a new guy, never ends well. Let the emotions all out from the last relationship and finally, delete everything and move on with your life. Block his number if you have to. But most importantly deal with the emotions you have from the last relationship before starting a new one. Saves a lot of heartache on your end and his.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
why is it so hard for males to communicate? i'm trying to get to know one and it's like fukk...attempting to talk to a wall.
finally, I realize this guy is interested(after him telling me) + he has my interest and it's.. drip drip drop.

honestly, I don't talk to a bunch of guys at a time, I prefer one by one but I don't want to waste my time waiting for replies and shyt. it's so ridiculous.
what should i do?
It's easy to believe what he says but actions speak louder than words. "Drip drip drip" you want a full glass of water not droplets. I would move it along.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Cry let it all out, don't try covering the feelings with a new guy, never ends well. Let the emotions all out from the last relationship and finally, delete everything and move on with your life. Block his number if you have to. But most importantly deal with the emotions you have from the last relationship before starting a new one. Saves a lot of heartache on your end and his.
I was in a situation like this, dude never got over his ex and kept comparing me to her :mindblown: like a simp i stayed, and well, guess im ruined forever :yeshrug:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

I always assume the relationship is going to end in a horrible way (hope for the best, prepare for the worst), so when it does end and it isn't as horrible as I thought it was, I'm able to get over it easily. I also don't make guys my #1 priority, I don't ignore my friends, I don't ignore family, and I don't stop doing things I was doing before the relationship so my whole world doesn't come crashing down when I have a break up. So I guess my coping is done before the breakup, I keep my life exactly how it was before the relationship so when he leaves, yeah it's sad but I'll live.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was in a situation like this, dude never got over his ex and kept comparing me to her :mindblown: like a simp i stayed, and well, guess im ruined forever :yeshrug:
I was too and I left, mentally first. Eventually I was gone and haven't looked back. He even talked about marriage but I knew the relationship was too toxic.

:demigawd:
Daps

absolutely! my friends look at me crazy because i go from being all over a guy and then blocking his number when we're through. unless you and i end on good terms and can remain FRIENDS (and that's exactly what we both want) i don't need you contacting me. recently at a friends party, me and another friend [we both messed w/ the same guy unknowingly and met bc of it, but she's cool peoples lol] spotted our ex lmfao and while he has a gf, he texted my friend to come over. his number's blocked so he probably texted me too [they ended on worse terms than we did so i assume i got hit up as well] but that's not the type of stress/childishness i need in my life.

gotta save my contacts/memory for worthwhile people :blessed::jawalrus:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
If you ladies want a Happy Marriage,Relationship or better bonding with ya baby dadddddy remember this,Its football season LET HIM BE! That means leave his @ss alone :russ: Us men need concentration during this time.We will talk to yall at halftime

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:sadbron:

I met this guy, he gave me his #, I got busy & forgot, never called...

Bumped into him again randomly and was like :gladbron: oh yeah!!

He came by to chill one day and we could barely last 10min without ripping each other's clothes off :noah:

The sex was fantastic, best I've had in a while :ohlawd: :ahh: :blessed:

He told me that he would be leaving town soon to work and I told him that I'm doing the same in a few weeks anyway, and we both expressed that we wanted to stay in touch

I went to see him the day before he was originally supposed to leave town and he asked me to bring him some food on my way over

He bought me food before so I'm like ok cool... brought him a beer and a spliff too.

When I show up he starts tellin me he wants me to go with him when he flies across the country to work in another city. At first I was like :ohhh: :lolbron:oh shyt, he really likes me!

So we were talkin about it and I entertained the idea of going with him...

...and then he starts talkin about the work he wants me to do out there....

:lupe:

I was like :whoa: I don't wanna get involved with any drug hustles or bullshyt. So he tells me it's nothing to do with that :jbhmm:

Then he basically tells me he wants me to date and fukk men for $$, starts talkin about how I could make $7000 in 2 weeks, and without even saying it, basically suggests that he would be my pimp :dwillhuh:

:mjcry:

:bryan:

:snoop:

:dead:

He ended up not leaving yet to do his mission, left town for a couple days, came back & tells me he's busy "making money" then texts me saying that I should help him out cuz he's my man

I'm like :leostare: help with what? You ok?

& he tells me he wants me to give him $$$

:mjlol:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Best sex in a long time...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

At this point I was straight up with him...

Told him that I love his dikk and I love to fukk him but I don't want to be his girlfriend and that I have my own shyt going on (planning to move back to Jamaica for the winter) so I'm in no position to help him.

I can't believe this shyt, I've never had a booty call ask me for money or suggest that he pimps me like this

I want to cry cuz the dikk is so good that it makes this whole story tragic :bryan:
Why does his dikk have to be so good? Why couldn't this guy be shytty in bed? Why did the world bring us together?

:bryan:Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:demigawd:
Daps

I met this guy, he gave me his #, I got busy & forgot, never called...

Bumped into him again randomly and was like :gladbron: oh yeah!!

He came by to chill one day and we could barely last 10min without ripping each other's clothes off :noah:

The sex was fantastic, best I've had in a while :ohlawd: :ahh: :blessed:

He told me that he would be leaving town soon to work and I told him that I'm doing the same in a few weeks anyway, and we both expressed that we wanted to stay in touch

I went to see him the day before he was originally supposed to leave town and he asked me to bring him some food on my way over

He bought me food before so I'm like ok cool... brought him a beer and a spliff too.

When I show up he starts tellin me he wants me to go with him when he flies across the country to work in another city. At first I was like :ohhh: :lolbron:oh shyt, he really likes me!

So we were talkin about it and I entertained the idea of going with him...

...and then he starts talkin about the work he wants me to do out there....

:lupe:

I was like :whoa: I don't wanna get involved with any drug hustles or bullshyt. So he tells me it's nothing to do with that :jbhmm:

Then he basically tells me he wants me to date and fukk men for $$, starts talkin about how I could make $7000 in 2 weeks, and without even saying it, basically suggests that he would be my pimp :dwillhuh:

:mjcry:

:bryan:

:snoop:

:dead:

He ended up not leaving yet to do his mission, left town for a couple days, came back & tells me he's busy "making money" then texts me saying that I should help him out cuz he's my man

I'm like :leostare: help with what? You ok?

& he tells me he wants me to give him $$$

:mjlol:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Best sex in a long time...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

At this point I was straight up with him...

Told him that I love his dikk and I love to fukk him but I don't want to be his girlfriend and that I have my own shyt going on (planning to move back to Jamaica for the winter) so I'm in no position to help him.

I can't believe this shyt, I've never had a booty call ask me for money or suggest that he pimps me like this

I want to cry cuz the dikk is so good that it makes this whole story tragic :bryan:
Why does his dikk have to be so good? Why couldn't this guy be shytty in bed? Why did the world bring us together?

:bryan:Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

the worst dudes have the best dikk, this is science

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Meditation and just cutting them off along with all memories. Going some place new, picking up a new skill, learning something new, spending time with loved ones.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

I cut them off and move on with my life. if I did cry I got it out and KIM.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
How I dealt with the breakup of my longest relationship:

-cried :sadbron:

-went on a mission to find the biggest possible dikks :ooh: :krs: :ohlawd: :blessed: :whew: :noah: :steviej: :ahh: :win:

I even found a giant monster dikk :dwillhuh:and tried to take it but I was drunk as fukk :drunk: and it was kinda painful :merchant:and the condoms kept breaking into smithereens :ohmy: :lupe:

Anyway, I feel like my technique worked like a charm. Since I broke up with my ex, I've been having the best sex of my life :ahh:and I feel like a new woman :obama:I got over it pretty quickly considering how deep our relationship was.