Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Lol trust me I don't believe it is. Seeing as how I grew into trumpet playing i definitely related to mo better blues and other Spike Lee Movies as well as Get on the bus. Quentin Tarantino seems to have the most magnificent score in his films. They both in their own right have lots of classic movies.

So besides Lee and Tarantino, do you like Kubrick, Spielberg films? And what software do you use for your smiles?

I agree that Tarantino has epic and iconic scores/soundtracks. I personally am drawn to Wes Anderson's choices for music, because it's quirky and really specific.

Spielberg is good:leon: I also enjoy Scorsese and De Palma for their retro/gangster classics.

I'm actually a Guy Ritchie type of woman, tbh. Anything he makes, I love it.

Spike is my childhood social comciousnessand Tarantino is my coming of age and creative catalyst.

Smilies: on my pad, I use photoshop touch, I love it. I hear GIMP is good too.

On my phone I use the app "Eraser" that just has the trace to transparency feature, no layers or feathering. It works pretty good for a quick and small smiley, but it's really tough to get a fine, detailed outline easily. Have a look below:
ZXvbfNg.png

Hope that helps!

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that Tarantino has epic and iconic scores/soundtracks. I personally am drawn to Wes Anderson's choices for music, because it's quirky and really specific.

Spielberg is good:leon: I also enjoy Scorsese and De Palma for their retro/gangster classics.

I'm actually a Guy Ritchie type of woman, tbh. Anything he makes, I love it.

Spike is my childhood social comciousnessand Tarantino is my coming of age and creative catalyst.

Smilies: on my pad, I use photoshop touch, I love it. I hear GIMP is good too.

On my phone I use the app "Eraser" that just has the trace to transparency feature, no layers or feathering. It works pretty good for a quick and small smiley, but it's really tough to get a fine, detailed outline easily. Have a look below:
ZXvbfNg.png

Hope that helps!

:ehh:

tumblr_mowb10nIOV1rbqucuo1_500.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Ladies, take it from a REAL MAN like me: If he's not willing to shower you with gifts, give you money, offer to buy you a new car and a house and look after you for the rest of your life after the first date, then guuuurrrl he ain't worth it.

Where all the men like you?:ohlawd: After a couple of dates you're lucky if you get something out of a man. No flowers, no candy, no love letters...nothing:sadbron:

:demigawd:
Daps
question: how have you ladies got over your worst ex? just curious b/c my friends and i all have different ideas when it comes to it. i give myself time to cry, mope, and the like and eventually snap out of it. in due time i'm over them. my other friend deletes everything and is on to the next like it never happened. then one more simply uses other guys to try and fill the void and comes back crying to me when it doesn't work/he isn't jealous/they sleep together again and he doesn't get back with her :mindblown:

anywho though, what works for you guys coping wise?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shut up your not a real simp!!!!!!!!!

Jealous are we? :sas1:

question: how have you ladies got over your worst ex? just curious b/c my friends and i all have different ideas when it comes to it. i give myself time to cry, mope, and the like and eventually snap out of it. in due time i'm over them. my other friend deletes everything and is on to the next like it never happened. then one more simply uses other guys to try and fill the void and comes back crying to me when it doesn't work/he isn't jealous/they sleep together again and he doesn't get back with her :mindblown:

anywho though, what works for you guys coping wise?

If we break up you're dead to me and I delete all forms of contact.

Getting over someone by getting under someone else doesn't work for me. I need a grace period to gather myself before getting into another relationship.