Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got to take it off the phone and in person

Has he initiated a meet up?

He has, I just haven't picked a day because honestly I'm broke right now and I don't ever feel comfortable going out with no money on hand. I actually wanted to take him to go-karting or something lol. Pay day is this week :blessed:

^^^^^
Learn to appreciate the man in front of you instead of the man who aint sweating you

I want to appreciate him but I also don't want to wait 5 hours for a reply while we're having a convo. This is why I hate having a phone lmao.
That wouldn't leave you a lil miffed?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
He has, I just haven't picked a day because honestly I'm broke right now and I don't ever feel comfortable going out with no money on hand. I actually wanted to take him to go-karting or something lol. Pay day is this week :blessed:

I want to appreciate him but I also don't want to wait 5 hours for a reply while we're having a convo. This is why I hate having a phone lmao.
That wouldn't leave you a lil miffed?
To answer your question, of course not. Simply because I focus on the ones (I apologize appreciate was the wrong word) That do give me play.that do respond, call, want to hang out.....so on and so forth. If I had a penny for every time I sent a text or call and didn't get a reply because if whatever tired excuse or reason, Id be rich as fukk.

The rules don't change because you like or fancy someone and their not doing things or because y'all not on the same page........cause if he was filling you you'd know. Your a woman, smarten up nas

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To answer your question, of course not. Simply because I focus on the ones (I apologize appreciate was the wrong word) That do give me play.that do respond, call, want to hang out.....so on and so forth. If I had a penny for every time I sent a text or call and didn't get a reply because if whatever tired excuse or reason, Id be rich as fukk.

The rules don't change because you like or fancy someone and their not doing things or because y'all not on the same page........cause if he was filling you you'd know. Your a woman, smarten up nas

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm interested in this guy, I just get miffed by waiting twelve million hours for one response. That's all I'm frustrated about.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in their right mind waits for a response? That long of a response mind you, shyt.....

You tried dropping a gem on her. She either completely ignored it or... whatever.

:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
You tried dropping a gem on her. She either completely ignored it or... whatever.

She even closes with:

honestly, I don't talk to a bunch of guys at a time, I prefer one by one but I don't want to waste my time waiting for replies and shyt. it's so ridiculous.
what should i do?

Its her life, no biggie

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
She even closes with:

honestly, I don't talk to a bunch of guys at a time, I prefer one by one but I don't want to waste my time waiting for replies and shyt. it's so ridiculous.
what should i do?

Its her life, no biggie

:russ:

Was gonna follow up but jeh already said what needs to be said.

The Breh even asked her out and she declined, and I doubt you told him your too broke to go...so he might have pre-bushed you. Men ain't mind readers.

But to be fair women operate differently and this advice is more applicable to men. They respond we initiate, applies to everything.

Its why the gem thread for dudes is way longer than this, and talking about self-improvement more as it's supposed to.

Might as well rename this to a vent thread.

Peace.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I do, I do. They are both bold and polarizing filmmakers who have a really strong point of view, and are pillars of pop culture.

And I knew there wouldn't be a girl named spike on here :pachaha:

Lol trust me I don't believe it is. Seeing as how I grew into trumpet playing i definitely related to mo better blues and other Spike Lee Movies as well as Get on the bus. Quentin Tarantino seems to have the most magnificent score in his films. They both in their own right have lots of classic movies.

So besides Lee and Tarantino, do you like Kubrick, Spielberg films? And what software do you use for your smiles?