Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Wait, so "women are different than men" is plausible in this cirumstance but not in others? Seems disingenuous and indulgent.

If a man should be ok with 50, then I don't see why a woman shouldn't get 50. Equality :yeshrug:

Peace
yes we are very different. a woman is not gonna be like my man does everything for me already why should I marry him?

That's a mans logic not a woman's.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
in reality people talk tough and act like when they are done with someone they are done and never truly speak with them, and for some cases this is true. But I think in life there is always someone we go back and fourth and keep dealing with, then not dealing with, then deal with them again. Basically she might not want to be with you but she's used to u. Unless u completely cut her off expect to be hearing from her for a while. She might have to ween her self from you slowly. Clearly u still want her so maybe YALL should try again????

I want to. But she doesn't. Right now. She hasn't gave me the fatal "I'm done forever there's no chance at all blah blah" she just says "I'm just worrying about today"

She did say she really loves me the other day tho. I don't know.. I think she's just trying to make me suffer

I really can't call it. That's why I said I'm not hitting her up for 30 days to see what comes from it

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

No offense. :o:

but you have to look at from your ex's perspective, they cooked for you, cleaned for you, they were great women but you're still not with them after all of that,you just moved on and found someone else. Women are emotional, giving your all to a man and having it go nowhere is not good for you. It will take a toll on you. You guys shyt on bitter women on here all the time but this is how they're made. We've learned from other women's mistakes. I only give 50% and I'm getting married in October, your ex gave 100% percent and she's your ex.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I want to. But she doesn't. Right now. She hasn't gave me the fatal "I'm done forever there's no chance at all blah blah" she just says "I'm just worrying about today"

She did say she really loves me the other day tho. I don't know.. I think she's just trying to make me suffer

I really can't call it. That's why I said I'm not hitting her up for 30 days to see what comes from it
sounds like she is talking to another man and trying to see how that goes, and if it doesn't go well she will try to make it work with you.

Basically she is treating you how men treat women all the time.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
No offense. :o:

but you have to look at from your ex's perspective, they cooked for you, cleaned for you, they were great women but you're still not with them after all of that,you just moved on and found someone else. Women are emotional, giving your all to a man and having it go nowhere is not good for you. It will take a toll on you. You guys shyt on bitter women on here all the time but this is how they're made. We've learned from other women's mistakes. I only give 50% and I'm getting married in October, your ex gave 100% percent and she's your ex.
I did all I could for a nikka and he cheated, did something else and I basically ended up at the police station over this nikka. Now I will never do more than 50% for a nikka. He ruined it.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
sounds like she is talking to another man and trying to see how that goes, and if it doesn't go well she will try to make it work with you.

Basically she is treating you how men treat women all the time.

Damn yea I feel you on that and it makes sense when u put it that way.

I know of a guy she talks to. Some guy I would never picture her with lol but I can tell he has his shyt together (maybe not but my insecurities say he does) and he probably pays for her fun etc...

She says "it's not that serious" , "fukk him" , "he's just cool"

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I did all I could for a nikka and he cheated, did something else and I basically ended up at the police station over this nikka. Now I will never do more than 50% for a nikka. He ruined it.

:to: sorry that happened to you, brehette.

I've seen the same thing happen to so many women, it's heartbreaking.:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Damn yea I feel you on that and it makes sense when u put it that way.

I know of a guy she talks to. Some guy I would never picture her with lol but I can tell he has his shyt together (maybe not but my insecurities say he does) and he probably pays for her fun etc...

She says "it's not that serious" , "fukk him" , "he's just cool"
Damn, u see how I don't even know u and I figured it out? It's really easy to figure out when a woman is playing you. Basically you will know when she start saying shyt that a man would say.
:to: sorry that happened to you, brehette.

I've seen the same thing happen to so many women, it's heartbreaking.:mjcry:
it's a lesson learned. It happened in 2010 thanks.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Damn, u see how I don't even know u and I figured it out? It's really easy to figure out when a woman is playing you. Basically you will know when she start saying shyt that a man would say.

So my best bet is to stick to my little 30 day plan, give her time/space and see what happens?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I do. 100% not even a doubt about it.
if you don't give her an ultimatum then she is going to play you out. Tell her you aren't going to be doing this back in fourth crap where you chill and act like you are cool with me but yet don't want to be with me.