Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If a chick broke up with me (after 7 years) but occasionally still kicks it with me, stays the night, speaks to my daughter, texts with me... Hasn't completely cut me off (it's been 3 months) what do you think that's about? She playing with me? Does this show me I can get her back if I get my shyt together?
She's only playing you if you are giving more than you are getting.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Wait, so "women are different than men" is plausible in this cirumstance but not in others? Seems disingenuous and indulgent.

If a man should be ok with 50, then I don't see why a woman shouldn't get 50. Equality :yeshrug:

Peace
Men are different because they can play the field longer and still marry and have a family. Women have a biological clock that counts down to Menopause.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I want to. But she doesn't. Right now. She hasn't gave me the fatal "I'm done forever there's no chance at all blah blah" she just says "I'm just worrying about today"

She did say she really loves me the other day tho. I don't know.. I think she's just trying to make me suffer

I really can't call it. That's why I said I'm not hitting her up for 30 days to see what comes from it
Take it day by day but be honest about what you want.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't believe in playing games. You can not control other people, only yourself. Ask yourself, why do you want her back?

Either way you should be able to be fine by yourself whatever she decides. By taking care of yourself and doing what makes you happy, you will become more attractive. Your happiness shines through and becomes infectious.

You pleading is putting pressure on her and making her uncomfortable. You want to be with someone who makes you feel good. Worry about yourself. Put yourself first.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Does this work in reverse? If a man wants to get married, should be toss any woman who expects him to "audtion" into the bushes?

Peace

If a man wants to get married, he should avoid any woman who thinks everything is tit for tat because she will always be in competition with him. A woman who thinks she is both woman and man will get very annoying after awhile.

Likewise, women should avoid any marrying any man who believes that men and women are exactly the same, as she will likely end up miserable due to him being petty, immature, insensitive, and not very bright.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
50% and dude is ok with that? :why:

And does he know he's only getting half-a## treatment? :dwillhuh:

I know I'm the reason for some chicks being on that "n#ggas aint sh#t" vibe, but it's a shame another dude has to pay for that. Doesn't seem fair :patrice:

Peace

my 50% is amazing, breh.