Essential Quick gems for dealing with men thread :lolbron:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
if you don't give her an ultimatum then she is going to play you out. Tell her you aren't going to be doing this back in fourth crap where you chill and act like you are cool with me but yet don't want to be with me.

Well that was what me not hitting her for 30 days is telling her. Like "yo I can't take this I'm vanishing",

If I stepped to her and gave her an ultimatum she would just say "fine I'm done" even if that's not what she meant because that's how she is. She has a lot of pride.

I asked her a million times to just tell me it's a wrap and there's no hope for she. She can't.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
if you don't give her an ultimatum then she is going to play you out. Tell her you aren't going to be doing this back in fourth crap where you chill and act like you are cool with me but yet don't want to be with me.

And another thing when we kick it she always says "I shouldn't be doing this" or "i don't want you to get the wrong idea" but it's like if she didn't really want to kick it she wouldn't. If she was done she would be done. I know for a fact if I needed her she would be there for me if it was serious. I know that means nothing but to me it means a lot because I need her back.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
And another thing when we kick it she always says "I shouldn't be doing this" or "i don't want you to get the wrong idea" but it's like if she didn't really want to kick it she wouldn't. If she was done she would be done. I know for a fact if I needed her she would be there for me if it was serious. I know that means nothing but to me it means a lot because I need her back.
it does mean something. Get her back.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
it does mean something. Get her back.

I've did the begging and pleading and psycho stuff. Now I'm just going to step back, better myself, watch my moves (because I know she's watching) and just hope she reaches out. So far it has been nothing but me pleading my case while she just replies when she wants

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
No offense. :o:

but you have to look at from your ex's perspective, they cooked for you, cleaned for you, they were great women but you're still not with them after all of that,you just moved on and found someone else. Women are emotional, giving your all to a man and having it go nowhere is not good for you. It will take a toll on you. You guys shyt on bitter women on here all the time but this is how they're made. We've learned from other women's mistakes. I only give 50% and I'm getting married in October, your ex gave 100% percent and she's your ex.

50% and dude is ok with that? :why:

And does he know he's only getting half-a## treatment? :dwillhuh:

I know I'm the reason for some chicks being on that "n#ggas aint sh#t" vibe, but it's a shame another dude has to pay for that. Doesn't seem fair :patrice:

Peace

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
50% and dude is ok with that? :why:

And does he know he's only getting half-a## treatment? :dwillhuh:

I know I'm the reason for some chicks being on that "n#ggas aint sh#t" vibe, but it's a shame another dude has to pay for that. Doesn't seem fair :patrice:

Peace

Lol life ain't fair

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I did all I could for a nikka and he cheated, did something else and I basically ended up at the police station over this nikka. Now I will never do more than 50% for a nikka. He ruined it.

So, the next man has to pay for your ex's wrongdoing? :francis:

By the way, what landed you in the police station? Dude had you in the streets? :leon:

Peace

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Well that was what me not hitting her for 30 days is telling her. Like "yo I can't take this I'm vanishing",

If I stepped to her and gave her an ultimatum she would just say "fine I'm done" even if that's not what she meant because that's how she is. She has a lot of pride.

I asked her a million times to just tell me it's a wrap and there's no hope for she. She can't.

on some real shyt you don't need her ass. She isn't the one for you. I suggest you find someone else to get your mind off of her. Or stay focused on something else. Work towards a goal. Something. I have had a back and for situation too. I'm trying to focus on me now.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I've did the begging and pleading and psycho stuff. Now I'm just going to step back, better myself, watch my moves (because I know she's watching) and just hope she reaches out. So far it has been nothing but me pleading my case while she just replies when she wants

You want her back?

Start dealing with other chicks. Preferably, better looking chicks. And let her see you dealing with other chicks. She needs to see text notifications, missed phone calls, leftover hair pins at your place, she needs to hear gossip about you being seen with other chicks, etc.

All that begging and pleading is only going to make her fall deeper into the grips of the dude she's deaing with now. The more you plead, the less she wants you. I mean, she's already giving you excuses and curving you like crazy. The other dude is rejoicing in your cupcaking.

Action plan:

- Don't text, call or email her at all.....I mean act like she's dead

- Start dating like crazy....you need to meeting and greeting like you're on the campaign trail

- If you see her, keep it short and sweet.....light convo and end convo because "you've got some business to handle"

You follow these steps and in a few months, she'll be hitting you up with the "hey stranger" or "we should hang out" text. Once that text comes in, she's trying to see how open you are to her and if you still want her. Keep it extremely platonic and light....no "feelings" talk. Keep going with the above steps and soon she'll be talmbout "I miss you" and "I've been thinking about us."

At that point, got eem.....or if you really have moved on, which may have by proxy of the above steps, then go ghost.

Peace

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
on some real shyt you don't need her ass. She isn't the one for you. I suggest you find someone else to get your mind off of her. Or stay focused on something else. Work towards a goal. Something. I have had a back and for situation too. I'm trying to focus on me now.

:mjcry:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
You want her back?

Start dealing with other chicks. Preferably, better looking chicks. And let her see you dealing with other chicks. She needs to see text notifications, missed phone calls, leftover hair pins at your place, she needs to hear gossip about you being seen with other chicks, etc.

All that begging and pleading is only going to make her fall deeper into the grips of the dude she's deaing with now. The more you plead, the less she wants you. I mean, she's already giving you excuses and curving you like crazy. The other dude is rejoicing in your cupcaking.

Action plan:

- Start dating like crazy....you need to meeting and greeting like you're on the campaign trail

- If you see her, keep it short and sweet.....light convo and end convo because "you've got some business to handle"

You follow these steps and in a few months, she'll be hitting you up with the "hey stranger" or "we should hang out" text. Once that text comes in, she's trying to see how open you are to her and if you still want her. Keep it extremely platonic and light....no "feelings" talk. Keep going with the above steps and soon she'll be talmbout "I miss you" and "I've been thinking about us."

At that point, got eem.....or if you really have moved on, which may have by proxy of the above steps, then go ghost.

Peace

You know what's crazy she came by the crib the other day. And she was on some "I don't think Ima stay long shyt" so I'm like Ight cool ...

Then somehow we get to talking about if I'm talking to anyone. I got "nah maybe one chick" ... She goes "let me see her"

Im thinking to myself.. "Should I?" So I say fukk it and she her

This chick a pretty ass brown skin chick. Pretty as hell.

She saw her and went from talking about she not staying long to be curled up on my couch :takedat::russ:

She was fighting it but I could tell she felt a type of way

And now she brings her up everytime we link :ohhh:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

Ima see what happens in 30 days. She might hit me in 10 lol

Idk just gonna give time time to time lol

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
You want her back?

Action plan:

Peace

I didn't mention my ex is white. When she saw that nice brown skin woman she was like :patrice::what::whoo:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
So, the next man has to pay for your ex's wrongdoing? :francis:

By the way, what landed you in the police station? Dude had you in the streets? :leon:

Peace
no, I simply said I would only put in 50% for this person I was puttin in like 85%. I was trying to get a restraining order on him. I wasn't in trouble. But it came to that.

Ima see what happens in 30 days. She might hit me in 10 lol

Idk just gonna give time time to time lol
you handing her the power but ok.